Where do liberals find all these

You're kidding right? Right now, if it is positive for Biden it is the truth, "my sons laptop is Russian propaganda". If it is against Biden it's a lie.

Do you deny that? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It's a lie.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wow, the hatred some of these people have for the older generation
Shouldn’t be surprising since they don’t like Biden or Trump, AND didn’t even vote
But here they are in the political thread.
They should probably be over in “Another Realm” looking for Matt Dillon and a strap-on
Oh tman, I hate to tell you this, but lame gay insults died with your generation as far as being effective. You really should get with the times and come up with some better insults directed towards me. Your attempt was absolutely adorable though, so you get an old geezer pathetic participation trophy for trying.

These silly ass gay insults actually worked back in the day? Damn, you fools must have been some really sensitive blouses back in 1960. Please continue though. Maybe you can come up with something better. I hope so for my own entertainment. LOL

You just got to let them do it, Luke. Otherwise it could cost thousands of lives and millions of dollars.

You notice they're not getting much love from within the Trumpist cult, either. There's stupid and then there's this kind of stupid.

Better to just let them burn themselves out. Maybe help 'em a little.

Remember Clayton Williams? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, I feel nothing but love from them. They're just playing hard to get. They are some flirty angry old feisty rascals. You can't hide love from me though. I know it when I see it.

The Clayton Williams character is hard to ever forget. I wish they kept him as a regular skit on the show.
I just made a general statement, not linked to any of your comments.

Must have hit close to home since you felt a need to respond

Oh tman, I hate to tell you this, but lame gay insults died with your generation as far as being effective. You really should get with the times and come up with some better insults directed towards me. Your attempt was absolutely adorable though, so you get an old geezer pathetic participation trophy for trying.

These silly ass gay insults actually worked back in the day? Damn, you fools must have been some really sensitive blouses back in 1960. Please continue though. Maybe you can come up with something better. I hope so for my own entertainment. LOL

Oh, I feel nothing but love from them. They're just playing hard to get. They are some flirty angry old feisty rascals. You can't hide love from me though. I know it when I see it.

The Clayton Williams character is hard to ever forget. I wish they kept him as a regular skit on the show. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
What's funny is that the lame gay insults are still considered currency in this forum.

That ought to tell you plenty about who's doing the posting.

Dusty old farts who start threads like these.

HAHAHAHAHA!
I just made a general statement, not linked to any of your comments.

Must have hit close to home since you felt a need to respond Originally Posted by tman1847
Oh, come on now my friend. Let's not play even more stupid than usual and try to look smart all of a sudden. You get another angry old geezer participation trophy for that too now. Nice try though. Or maybe there is someone else in this thread calling you clowns "old geezers" and I missed it. LOL

Edit: Let's be clear, tm. I don't have any hatred for the older generation. I am fully aware that if not for them, I would not be as fortunate as I am. I just don't respect the idiots of the older generation because I would not be where I am if they had any material influence simply because of their complete stupidity.
Well maybe it’s time for you to open your eyes and take a look at what’s going on in this country.
Us “old geezers” have no hatred for anyone, but we are amused at M&M’s (middle age millennial morons) who think they have it all “figured out”.

Your typical millennial reaction, I don’t like either of them” I’m staying home and not voting doesn’t get you the “good citizen award”

Our first clue was electing Mr. Divisive racist Obama, we survived your stupidity and had a short reprieve until Covid arrived. Your second act “Jerk Off Joe Biden” in 18 months has almost made Obama look good. You had “good ole Joe’s” 40-year political career to examine but your hatred of all things Trump, you fought successfully to get him elected. Joe and the M&M’s didn’t win, Trump lost because of his stupidity.

Robert Gates, former defense secretary in the Obama administration, once put it, Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.” How often do you have someone in the administration you worked in be so critical of you? But Biden has “grown”, bringing his bad foreign policies and turning them into bad domestic policies.

So, while the country crumbles, you all basked in your glory and try to blame everything on something/someone but “Joe “the buck stops here” Biden. While the majority of democrats are already showing their dissatisfaction with Biden, apparently none of the M&M’s on here have reached the maturity to admit his total failure so far.

You have succeeded in turning the democratic party into the “JOTS” party. “Johnny-on-the-Spot” that hasn’t been cleaned in months and is full of shit

Hope this response doesn't task your reading skills, There's no "Cliff Notes"version

Oh, come on now my friend. Let's not play even more stupid than usual and try to look smart all of a sudden. You get another angry old geezer participation trophy for that too now. Nice try though. Or maybe there is someone else in this thread calling you clowns "old geezers" and I missed it. LOL

Edit: Let's be clear, tm. I don't have any hatred for the older generation. I am fully aware that if not for them, I would not be as fortunate as I am. I just don't respect the idiots of the older generation because I would not be where I am if they had any material influence simply because of their complete stupidity. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Your post wouldn’t task a third graders reading skills, tman.

You need to up your game.

Why don't you take some of that Social Security money and get you some poon tang? Maybe that'll take the edge off.

Dude, you be the biggest rage monster on ECCIE right now. You're really going to hurt yourself... I'm telling you this as a guy you insult on a whooker board. So you gotta believe me, for your own good.

Hold on ... you're just playing a nasty sumbitch online, aren't you?

Good one.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again all glitter no gold
You just got to let them do it, Luke. Otherwise it could cost thousands of lives and millions of dollars.

You notice they're not getting much love from within the Trumpist cult, either. There's stupid and then there's this kind of stupid.

YKK makes devices to help you curb the shit coming out of yo mouth

YKK makes devices to help you curb the shit coming out of yo mouth
YKK makes devices to help you curb the shit coming out of yo mouth Originally Posted by oilfieldace

I hear they're serving beans tonight. If you get there around 4:00, you'll get the top of the pot!

Just a heads up, bro!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-
Attached Images File Type: jpg 291373858_1532430250486905_7933042739186462019_n.jpg (25.4 KB, 35 views)
Your post wouldn’t task a third graders reading skills, tman.

You need to up your game. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's obvious you don't understand the reason for the "Cliff Notes" comment
But anything to get the post count up right.
Lying BITCHES??? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Uhhh......Fox news for starters