from 465 to 466.....

Anita, I would not want you forget any of your tainted years. So have a tainttastic vagina bursting day. And do not forget to send me photos of your bacon birthday cake covered taint.
  • GP
  • 01-10-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm in depending on the time!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
You bringing Allana? If yes, then I'm there!
The Capricorn Woman by Constance Stellas
Here you may find that feeling sexual takes more time than with some other signs. Saturn's rule emphasizes the responsibility aspect of any relationship, and Cap women may feel aroused but cautious. If a Capricorn woman throws caution to the winds though, passion is no stranger to her.

Wooing is important to her, and she does not care for a lover who appears too eager. Capricorn wants to be coaxed and doesn't like panting demands. Sensual caresses around the neck, shoulders, and back will make her melt.

She wvill also create a hospitable room or place for her love affairs. A Capricorn woman loves sensual textures, and making love on a fur comforter would be a wonderful experience for both people. She is not as dependent on atmosphere as other signs but loves the feel of luxurious materials.

Gifts of lingerie could be ivory or black with classic lines. Capricorn women usually have very good bone structure and look good in tailored suits with a white blouse open to show just the right amount of cleavage.

A Capricorn woman also looks great in leather. It brings out her tough side, and the combination of tailored outerwear, ivory satin lingerie, and boots is a spicy turn-on.
http://www.netplaces.com/sex-signs/c...corn-woman.htm

Or judging by all the pizza and bacon posts you gents may already be onto something better!

Happy B Day! xo
I'll catch you on a late BDay drink sometime soon! Have fun!
dan I forgot her bday was so close to mine
Where can you get that?
You bringing Allana? If yes, then I'm there! Originally Posted by GP
No I would be solo!!
but but but Vern you have to bring vern
Try making this at home -- a heart attack on a plate, yet very good. Two grilled cheese sandwiches (acting as the buns for the hamburger patties) then anything else you want on it: bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, etc., etc.

but but but Vern you have to bring vern Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Yes I will bring Vern with me I never leave home without Vern!!!
errrrr Vern yes you take Vern with you. mmmm but also take vern, sweet I see vern ban is over.
errrrr Vern yes you take Vern with you. mmmm but also take vern, sweet I see vern ban is over. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ahh thats been over with for a while.
Bummer, if it were a weekend I would be there. Ashley would come to. (Yep, still with her)
Well Ashley can come and leave you at home ...ijs.