Louisiana Gov says they will arrest Westboro Baptist protesters

• KCJoe
  • 07-27-2015, 04:19 PM
As repugnant as they are, they are not a bunch of dummies. They get most of their funding by suing people who attack them. They know the law and what they can and cannot do. If Jindal violates their civil/constitutional rights, they will sue and most likely win. They took a case all the way to the Supreme Court and won. If Jindal thinks he can take away their rights, then he won’t have a problem taking away yours as well if it suits him.
Westboro Baptist Church protesters stay home; Lafayette shooting victim's funeral proceeds in peace.

Family and friends of Lafayette theater shooting victim Jillian Johnson walked silently in pairs or small groups from their cars toward a funeral home Monday (July 27), to bid goodbye and celebrate the life of a 33-year-old entrepreneur and pillar of the city's creative community.

Absent from the scene was any trace of Westboro Baptist Church protesters who had threatened to disrupt the service...(NOLA)

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Those "Beudreaux's" are REAL good about taking care of their wildlife down there in Cajun Country ! Providing them with "supplemental feed" and what not. That should keep PETA off their ass ! There are a few of my veteran friends down in those swamps that have a problem with the Westboro idiots protesting at fellow veterans funerals. And I know of a few fellow veterans and hunters that would LOVE to provide supplemental feed the gators to fatten them up for gator hunting season ! But I don't think a gator will eat shit ( those Westboro idiots ! ) as it's sole source of food. Might be just a "filler" like hay is for horses. IJS
  • shanm
  • 07-27-2015, 06:57 PM
I hate the westboro church but what charges?

Your avatar made me laugh!

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sure IFFYtard, we believe you.....
So, IButtcurious, is your job writing billboards for Westboro Baptist Church or making memes?

Either would make a great fit considering your horrible language skills.
So, IButtcurious, is your job writing billboards for Westboro Baptist Church or making memes?

Either would make a great fit considering your horrible language skills.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the master of "horrible language skills", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Np, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Iis this still a source of outrage? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you can't express your opinion witho pandering to the pigs feet Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wy were you handling his ass, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another brilliant and in now way knee jerk reactionary thread, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
the Engqlish language. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hes a pandering maniac Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
whose suggesting that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the master of "horrible language skills", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh look, you made him dig into his famous cut and paste folder on his desktop. Funny that he and Lusty Tard, the rusty balloon knot retard, are the only two dicknips who pull this shit. Coincidence? I think not.
Oh look, you made him dig into his famous cut and paste folder on his desktop. Funny that he and Lusty Tard, the rusty balloon knot retard, are the only two dicknips who pull this shit. Coincidence? I think not. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You've professed that "dick nipping" is one of your favorite avocations, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You've confused language skills with typing skills, IBIncrediblydense.

But that comes as no surprise.

This morning's spurt of vitriol indicates that you're either beginning your period or it's Day One of IBIdiot's Summer Meltdown!

Can a late model HUFF be far behind?

Eat more fiber.
You've confused language skills with typing skills, IBIncrediblydense.

But that comes as no surprise.

This morning's spurt of vitriol indicates that you're either beginning your period or it's Day One of IBIdiot's Summer Meltdown!

Can a late model HUFF be far behind?

Eat more fiber
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How's your diet of recycled fiber working for you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

How's your diet of recycled fiber working for you, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The fact you took the time to make that, is extremely troubling. You're a real sicko. Why don't you go find another stinky-ass pussy to fuck.

"I must admit I have limited opportunities and a finite budget and must act accordingly."
The fact you took the time to make that, is extremely troubling. You're a real sicko. Why don't you go find another stinky-ass pussy to fuck.

"I must admit I have limited opportunities and a finite budget and must act accordingly." Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you going to give him the phone number to that backpage porker that YOU'RE on record as having paid $ 150 to ? Did she peg you good woomby ? Make you eat her out after one of her all night gang-bang " trains " ? That must have been glorious for a cumguzzler like you !!
I guess we DO HAVE the RIGHT to be NOT be OFFENDED.
Or
Is that only the rights of the libtards?
Are you going to give him the phone number to that backpage porker that YOU'RE on record as having paid $ 150 to ? Did she peg you good woomby ? Make you eat her out after one of her all night gang-bang " trains " ? That must have been glorious for a cumguzzler like you !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wormby. You've got mail.
Wormby. You've got mail. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You've got... shit in your pants, again.