The Subject of Summer

I can vouch for bigbirddog being legit. Just putting that out there...
I didnt know we had a place to post nc/ns. That makes me feel a whole lot better! Thanks for the heads up. Originally Posted by summerlovestoplay
Elana - based on Summer's status - REGISTER MEMBER - she cannot see those special area. Not sure why the mods here have not dealt with this already but:
Summer you really need to get provider status so you can see those special areas as well as place ads.
Full details on the NCNS need to be provider so other providers can share information in that same vein. I serve on another board as a moderator and we have a well defined policy on this area. Since it does go both ways there need to be guidelines. Not sure what they currently are here or why a mod has not interceded. I will take the appropriate member action. BUT I would strongly suggest you get verified for everyones benefit. Discuss this topic with ladies in the private rooms when you get access. Work out your responses and stay with them. YOu can get some good advise on most adult service boards if the board has female moderators to help guide ladies in these areas. Hope that helps a little.
Just thinking about the whole topic and thought of something else to add.
Turn outs - sometimes providers or clients do dumb things and to avoid getting caught, that shoot a bullet into the other person in private to burn them incase they speak out.

Let me give you an example from both sides to help you understand the concept.

Client B wants anal, which Provider A done not offer. And he does force his way in. He prestikes by accusing her of offering BBFS on the mens private side just in case she makes comments on the other side.

See what I mean - prestike with a lie incase it comes up?

Provider A claims to off the best bbbjcim around but can barely keep a guy up little lone to completion. But she allows bbfs by "accident" to get good review for providing something "extra" that my guys will pay extra for = some people do crazy things in this world. Well Client B falling into the trap and slips in without realize what is going on. But he goes ape after she "allows the accidental entry". She senses that he might "turn her in to other clients so she prestrikes to keep herself above reproach. Stating that he forced his way in on the ladies private side discussion board, she gives him a bad rep just incase he states something in the open or the boys private area.

No one knows exactly what goes on in an appointment unless it is recorded....it can be dangerous out there for anyone and every one.

The 3 thing is a misuderstanding on one side of the equation. The parties work thought it and nothing is said by either side. NCNS can be claimed by either side, plenty of blame to go around and who knows. Give the other person time to explain, how long? Up to a week in some cases. I know that sounds hard to do when you feel violated but things do go wrong on both sides. Patience.
ss4699 - verified provider status does not automatically get a lady access to those areas. There is a small list of criteria that has to be met prior to getting that access.
  • JS42
  • 06-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Although vague, still not cool to leak out a ladies coordinates, and mainly for the exact reason you state. LE activity. The mods should delete this part in the thread. We have gone down this road before with reviews, and why alot use the N, S, E, W as locations or variations of that in reviews.

I also told her that where she was located, Noland and I70 was, IMHO, a rough area where LE was quite active. Originally Posted by bigbirddog
JS, I think that the location is (was) already out there, either in the BP ad or one of the reviews. I agree with you and try to be vague when giving locations. If it was not, my apologies.
ss4699 - verified provider status does not automatically get a lady access to those areas. There is a small list of criteria that has to be met prior to getting that access. Originally Posted by Miss_Mya
Thanks Mya - here is some good intel for you Summer. Get the process started as soon as possible. Look for a link to do the registration.

Just found it. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=204188
this will get the process started! Good luck!
Thanks Mya - here is some good intel for you Summer. Get the process started as soon as possible. Look for a link to do the registration.

Just found it. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=204188
this will get the process started! Good luck! Originally Posted by ss4699
Thanks for the link. I appreciate that. I am working on it right now. Have a great weekend. On another note, read in the newspaper that there will be checkpoints all over the metro looking for not only drunk driving but also no registration, no dl, warrants, etc over the next couple weeks. Everyone should be careful driving out there.
Thanks for the link. I appreciate that. I am working on it right now. Have a great weekend. On another note, read in the newspaper that there will be checkpoints all over the metro looking for not only drunk driving but also no registration, no dl, warrants, etc over the next couple weeks. Everyone should be careful driving out there. Originally Posted by summerlovestoplay
You might want to start that as a seperate thread so more members wil read it.
Cancellation on a Friday morning for a Saturday evening meeting seems reasonable to me.