Newly Proposed Law in Colorado. What do you think?

There are cute and cuddly teddy bear guys and then there are...other kinds of guys.

If this thread can't veer back on tracks, it will be closed.

Vyt
Fat guy who can in fact run Originally Posted by Vyt
There are cute and cuddly teddy bear guys and then there are...other kinds of guys. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Just like there are TRUE HDH's and those that just price themselves as such....

Sorry Elephant... one day you want to grab a beer, let me know... drinks on me!

sixx
LOL...something makes me think I might not be particularly welcome in Austin? Unless I've pissed THE ATTACK PACK off enough that y'all want to grudge fuck my sweet pussy regardless of price.

Oh and I think $250 incall 300 outcall is a very reasonable rate.

Hannah, your posts are not welcome in my threads unless you finally agree to punch my nutsack... Btw, when are you gonna visit Austin so I can pound that sweet pussy from the back? Originally Posted by Elephant
Damn, you boys are a little harsh on the ladies in Austin. Unless there is some history I don't know About. I am getting that vibe.
Damn, you boys are a little harsh on the ladies in Austin. Unless there is some history I don't know About. I am getting that vibe. Originally Posted by MrSmith8691
I like the ladies! They've got ALL the pussy!

Of course, if Texas passes a pussy tax, then we're all in deep chit. Especially those of us who like GREEK!

I can see it now -- online BBBJTreatment!

I like the ladies! They've got ALL the pussy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And there are those of us that just don't understand that.
Back on topic....
It seems to me that 90+% of prostitution arrests are related to streetwalkers and 99% of john arrests are from LE posing as streetwalkers.

Therefore, the ones most likely to get hurt from this (and alter their behavior) would be those soliciting from streetwalkers.
From the "article":

"Ninety-nine percent come from Denver. They do not come from Mexico or Southeast Asia. They're our girls, our Denver middle school girls," said Boulder attorney Beth Klein, a prominent advocate for john schools.
"What we're really trying to do is cut down on the enormous public harm that comes from human trafficking," Garnett said.
Then to complete the story from en.wiktionary.org/wiki/human_trafficking the definition of "human trafficking":

A criminal activity in which people are recruited, harboured, transported, bought, or kidnapped to serve an exploitative purpose, such as sexual slavery, forced labor, or child soldiery
So their justification does not match there stated action. So what is the real reason they want this law?

Shaffer said the fine should be $10,000
And the cops posing as streetwalkers.
The answer, and it's clearly obvious. With all the state and local budget issues being the hot topic, officials are looking for ways to raise revenue to pay the salaries of bloated government workforces. Any other answer is just a distraction.

From the "article":

Then to complete the story from en.wiktionary.org/wiki/human_trafficking the definition of "human trafficking":

So their justification does not match there stated action. So what is the real reason they want this law? Originally Posted by rCoder
Good point. But even if the Texas Legislature were to pass such a law, they'd never be able to enforce or prosecute it.

Especially when the Gov himself is immersed in butthole pleasures with former staffers and appointees.

Texas epitomizes the moral double standard that's allowed clergy abuse, widespread buggery and other evil behavior that most of us would think is pretty cool. Republican perverts and jampacked closets in every office.

God Bless Vespucciland!
Currently the primary motivation for "enforcement" is political. This focuses efforts toward the two common extremes. The street scene were both the gals and the side effects are readily visible to the community and agencies (especially visible and/or "regional" ones) were headlines can be made..."interagency task force busts multistate sex trade" etc...

This would shift the focus to an economic incentive (or in area's like Wilco a moral one/financial one). However the actual enforcement mechanics are not easy. Most likely focus would be on backpage and similar forums...similar to the Seattle stings last year. Remember that in spite of literally hundreds of hours of surveillance and close to 100 arrests only 4 (if I recall) hobbiests were even under threat of indictment (PHX DD bust). There are still a major set of hurdles for prosecutors to overcome...

Where I do think you would have a major impact is the SC scene. Even a UC with a mic might be able to get enough info to prosecute based on the discussion of extra's (obviously based on how the law is constructed).

The mid level scene would be the safest while the HDH market would actually come under more pressure (only for the traveling gals)...
Glad my name is Dirk instead of John, and that I have never paid for sex, I pay them to leave. Infamous words of charlie S.
...uhhh, that's not to say that there aren't a buttload of Democratic perverts and jampacked closets!

Just fewer of them in Texas.
Shit, think that's a paying job? Talk about loving your work so much that it doesn't seem like work at all.

Oh, and I had a client in LA that requested that I kick him in the balls as hard as I can again and again and it reminded me of you!

Probably having x-hookers berate you infront of other Johns. Originally Posted by Elephant