Review: seductivesarah No call No show

there should be one for all the guys that do it also, you wanna bitch when a girl does it but its ok when you do...awh fuck it she aint nothing but a hooker why does it matter if i show or not. yall seem to forget sometimes that our job is more time consuming and tedious than you could imagine, not bitching about my job because i love it but if we dont text all day long or just shoot the shit with you on the phone or offer you a coupon cuz your broke then fucking deal with it...i thought i was the one with the pussy here.
and another thing dont beg its unatractive
I think girls and guys should post NCNS. There could be very valid reasons for it but it is a way for those who are on a time table to know who may have problems. I am not sure it is a big deal to everyone anyway. We all have complications but in the end respect for others is important. If a guy or girl is a habitual no show person then we all need to know.

I think the NCNS party like in this case can explain the reason for problems. Then we can all make up our own mind. The problem is not everyone is honest about a NCNS occurring or the reason for it. Plus as HTH said if you do your homework and get upset that a person who NCNS does it to you then you are just dumb. It is obvious that SS has some issues and we should be aware of these but at the same time guys we need to hold guys feet to the same fire for being NCNS people to the ladies of the board.

Best of luck to you SS with your situations. You are worth another try IMHO.
There is a place for the guys.... Right here in Coed just like this one.
Sarah.... you and any other provider is encouraged to post your NCNS's here just as the hobbyist are..... these are put here, and NOT the review section so that the provider has the opportunity to state her side of the story... feel free to do so, but please keep things civil while doing so..... shit happens... we all know this.... he has a right to be mad, just as you have the right to explain the reason for the incident......

JaD
I was having some trouble with my ex husband at he time and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
there should be one for all the guys that do it also, you wanna bitch when a girl does it but its ok when you do...awh fuck it she aint nothing but a hooker why does it matter if i show or not. yall seem to forget sometimes that our job is more time consuming and tedious than you could imagine, not bitching about my job because i love it but if we dont text all day long or just shoot the shit with you on the phone or offer you a coupon cuz your broke then fucking deal with it...i thought i was the one with the pussy here. Originally Posted by seductivesarah
She didn't deny it like most ladies would. She simply said "YALL do it so can I". I am very intrigued and in love now - Wow!
Sarah you've been the talk among some of my favorite guys. If you ever decide to tour the Carolinas - I'd love to take you out/hangout and introduce you to some of my friends. Have a wonderful day and I hope you get things sorted out at home.
There is no excuse for a NCNS. Doesn't matter who does it, the girl or the guy. Like dude said shit happens and if it does a simple call or text is all that needs to be done.
I was having some trouble with my ex husband at he time and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!! Originally Posted by seductivesarah

whoa (...moving away at a brisk pace)
Now I'm damn sure I don't want any of that.
Wow!
and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
What kind of language is this? I don't think that this trashy language does you any good. Seriously. I feel sorry for you.
I like the trashy language.
lol
I think girls and guys should post NCNS. There could be very valid reasons for it but it is a way for those who are on a time table to know who may have problems. I am not sure it is a big deal to everyone anyway. We all have complications but in the end respect for others is important. If a guy or girl is a habitual no show person then we all need to know.
Originally Posted by slowrider69
yes, to take it a step further I think that they should be posted in one long continuous thread instead of a lot of smaller ones. I guess it happens more than I thought.
  • romab
  • 08-22-2011, 01:19 AM
I'm sure the lovely and sweet statements you have posted will endear you to the type of gentlemen that do not NS/NC; and if something comes up will try to immediately (not defined as the next day) let you know. Been there, done the NC with you till next day after setting something up.

Get your act together, then worry about others and their acts. Not vice versa R
I am in lust.