Youngkin pulls ahead in Virginia Governors Race

Ahhhh the state that I was born in! Virginia is for lovers and if Youngkin wins - I'll love it even more! Actually, if Younkin wins it's game over for the Dems. And I'll really love that!!!
Ahhhh the state that I was born in! Virginia is for lovers and if Youngkin wins - I'll love it even more! Actually, if Younkin wins it's game over for the Dems. And I'll really love that!!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
... The good news there, Luv - is that the progressives
are KILLING the Dem party. And at some point soon,
the heavy-hitters there will dismantle the Squad
and send those birds to the shores.

#### Salty
... The good news there, Luv - is that the progressives
are KILLING the Dem party. And at some point soon,
the heavy-hitters there will dismantle the Squad
and send those birds to the shores.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The heavy hitters are behind the squad. They’re not going anywhere.
Did youngkin dumb the trump soon enough??? Fun GQP stuff. Lot of voting going on. Not so good for the GQP
Did youngkin dumb the trump soon enough??? Fun GQP stuff Originally Posted by Tsmokies
He accepted his endorsement, unlike McAuliff, he’s running his own campaign without outside help. And up in the polls. Maybe McAuliff should have dumped Biden, Harris and Obama. He tanked. when they showed up.
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 07:37 PM
Did youngkin dumb the trump soon enough??? Fun GQP stuff. Lot of voting going on. Not so good for the GQP Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Guess what - Trump is no longer potus
And - Terry Mcauliffe adn his hatred of parents involvement in their kids education is not Trump's Fault,
Your candidate - ts - your Candidate's agenda and platform planks

LOL!!!!!
Like I give a shit trump no lifers lol. You guys just amuse me
Like I give a shit trump no lifers lol. You guys just amuse me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
... If you say so.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-30-2021, 04:29 AM
ts - it is sad that scatology, profanity, and Trump hatred /TDS is what passes for civil discourse among democraticommunist disciples.

If it amuses You - well - you are very welcome.

Perhaps someday You might think about the concepts presented - and revise your foolish lemming-like adherence to the Democrati - communist party racist, marxist, destructive agenda / ideology you seek to impose American Peoples.

I would encourage you - and teh other democrticomunist posters on forum - to raise your level of discourse - and research, read, cogitate, and post rational articles for the readership of this Forum
Please elevate your intellectual level of posting.

you too can benefit from thoughtful analysis and presentation of political ideas in teh Forum!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
Like I give a shit trump no lifers lol. You guys just amuse me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Then why do you keep regurgitating CNN bullshit?

Did you really vote for Bitten/Kumola?
  • oeb11
  • 10-30-2021, 04:41 AM
LL - no - He did not 'vote'
Dominion and the Democraticommunist party took care of that 'distasteful chore; of a 'civic responsibliity' - and relieved him of the responsibility -
as they did for many hundreds of thousands of other 'voters'!
Both Dead and alive, registered or Not!

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!
LL - no - He did not 'vote'
as they did for many hundreds of thousands of other 'voters'!
Both Dead and alive, registered or Not! Originally Posted by oeb11
Here come the "replacement" voters....

• Tiny
  • 10-30-2021, 07:45 AM
The Lincoln Project has lost it. How can they call themselves Republicans and mount a fake effort to paint Youngkin and his supporters as White Supremacists?

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen
Is that a fake effort or a fake premise?

Everybody knows he’s not merely a White supremacist but a gay, pro-choice white supremacist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
I'm sure that your own toes amuse you. You probably play with them for hours when your nappie needs to be changed.