Conspiracy theories by the dozen

Everything you just said...amounts to zero.

I believe it was Every Single court case filed by Trump minions was tossed out due to no evidence or frivolous.

They should have gathered their evidence before filing the cases...but of course...there was none.
... Then you should believe you're wrong.

... It's the way Dilbert has explained.
Most of the cases were wicked-away because of time constrants.
Not enough time to do a proper investigation before the
Certification date.

#### Salty
Sure

Mr. Trump needs to hire new lawyers that don't screw up...or what ?

By the way Mr. Trump said many times he was going to release the evidence. Of course....he never did.
You mean like the 70+ court cases that were all tossed out by judges because of...no evidence ?

And which court case went ahead ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're dam right they threw those cases out. You think Judges are Saints because they have an elite title? The judicial system is corrupt. They have a vested interest in globalization as much as the politicians. They simply will not allow anyone to throw a wrench in their plans.
70+ judges...all over the USA ? Just happened to want to gang up on poor little Donny ?

Oh what a conspiracy theory this could be.
70+ judges...all over the USA ? Just happened to want to gang up on poor little Donny ?

Oh what a conspiracy theory this could be. Originally Posted by VitaMan
There was no 70+ Judges quit exaggerating. Besides it's corruption all Governments are corrupt. The following clip is an example. The Brazilian Health Secretary takes her Vaccine on T.V. to show everyone how safe and effective and the dam syringe is empty. Our leaders did the same thing. It's all bullshit. Stop falling for this shit. Quit being a dummy these people in Government don't have your back. They think we are all stupid don't prove it to them.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/adpwfuPepybi/

Oh what a conspiracy theory this could be. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Poor Donny...and so many of those judges he appointed. It's the world against Donny and Sidney's headless time traveler, what a shame. It takes trained professionals to unwind cult programming, and I don't think any of us are in that profession. Best to let the BS run and fools be fools. Oh but wait, I don't have to worry about it because the vax would have certainly killed me months ago to the degree my body had to be burned...just ask bambi sparkles or search this forum.

Or maybe I'm dead and posting from the vax purgatory.
There was no 70+ Judges quit exaggerating. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I stopped counting after 60+ court cases were tossed out. I believe EVery SINGLE one of Trumps court cases about election fraud was thrown out.

You think they all got together secretly and made a plan to stick it to Donny ?
I stopped counting after 60+ court cases were tossed out. I believe EVery SINGLE one of Trumps court cases about election fraud was thrown out.

You think they all got together secretly and made a plan to stick it to Donny ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah they were thrown out. I just explained it to ya why. It didn't take 60 or 70 Judges to accomplish that. They didn't have an interest in Donald Trump so they weren't biting. Judges can be corrupt too, most are and Lawyers too. The whole system is a fucking mess.
Yeah they were thrown out. I just explained it to ya why. It didn't take 60 or 70 Judges to accomplish that. They didn't have an interest in Donald Trump so they weren't biting. Judges can be corrupt too, most are and Lawyers too. The whole system is a fucking mess. Originally Posted by Levianon17
In your explaination, did you say how donnys lawyers failed to do the legwork to make a case? Most judges wouldn't look at it because they failed to do their legal do in presenting one. Both libby and rightie Judges.

Seems to me that they were saving time and money and making their courtroom dockets available for those that actually have the means of arguing a case.
Sometimes a visual aid helps people to understand more easily:

"Trump and others lost at least 63 lawsuits"

Law professor Douglas
"all the lawsuits seem to have no merit whatsoever"

Attorney Moss
"the lawsuits continue to defy reason and logic"
In your explaination, did you say how donnys lawyers failed to do the legwork to make a case? Most judges wouldn't look at it because they failed to do their legal do in presenting one. Both libby and rightie Judges.

Seems to me that they were saving time and money and making their courtroom dockets available for those that actually have the means of arguing a case. Originally Posted by Precious_b
It wouldn't matter what they presented the decision wasn't being reversed.
This reply is almost as bad as "if you say so", a standard reply from one of your fellow right wingers
Explain this rampant corruption.

If it doesn't suit diaper don, it is corrupt, fake news, witchhunt, fraudulent votes... pathetic. And the trumptards eat it up.