If a provider is no longer in the business....

We are not in court so why should it matter what is legal or not? This should be a matter of right or wrong......Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
It's also a matter of what the board management says.
Is this is ok? Quoting you "People have been trying to get a hold of this lady for over a year. Please PM me if you find her...I'll offer a reward..."

Is it ok for you to do that about "
Do you think it's fair to place her on these sites for any reason? If she finished school, married, and has a job? Seeing as how this job could hurt her if it is seen by anyone? Her boss could fire her.....Yes it's a double standard but it happens I'm sure......So does anyone have the right to use her pics once she is long gone?" Originally Posted by Twist of Fate
IF this is true... then... yeah, it's fair IMO. Don't dish it out if you're not prepared to take it.

If it's not true, then the general rule is leave the departed alone. NOW, the question then becomes...

...if the person in question comes back onto boards & makes a general nuisance of herself... what constitutes "fair"???

Questions with no single right answer...
I thought Sofia was leaving?
Gain a bunch of weight and deny deny deny..............
dh, if it ain't rough it ain't right.

ouch.
Members of this community, whether this particular board or others should have enough respect to keep this stuff BCD, so to speak.
It's true that if a girl puts her picture and ads out there she is subject to a random find by someone who may use it against her. If a member or brother does that, for whatever reason, like revenge, it's not right.
If you don't want it done to you don't do it to someone else.
Is this is ok? Quoting you "People have been trying to get a hold of this lady for over a year. Please PM me if you find her...I'll offer a reward..."

Is it ok for you to do that about "
Do you think it's fair to place her on these sites for any reason? If she finished school, married, and has a job? Seeing as how this job could hurt her if it is seen by anyone? Her boss could fire her.....Yes it's a double standard but it happens I'm sure......So does anyone have the right to use her pics once she is long gone?" Originally Posted by Twist of Fate

for your sake...
Only problem is it's not who it was alleged to be, but a lady who is far from this and no longer in this industry. The person who took the pics, formerly a Houston favorite location, did not have a model release form. It's just common sense to have that form signed. The girl who is younger than the website states, was 17 when those pics were taken.....Do you let websites know? Do you stay out of it, knowing she has no idea it's there. She had a very polular "manager"...That person handled all her marketing and so on....I do think she should at least know it's there........to get it off the site......no one but that person can remove it i believe....
Do you think it's fair to place her on these sites for any reason? If she finished school, married, and has a job? Seeing as how this job could hurt her if it is seen by anyone? Her boss could fire her.....Yes it's a double standard but it happens I'm sure......So does anyone have the right to use her pics once she is long gone?

Placing any prejudices you may have against me aside, is it fair? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Regardless if someone has finished school or not, married or not, or has a job or not, If they are NOT in business bad luck! everyone should respect that and move on.
Also it is unprofessional and unethical to start a thread up and have a discussion on someone who is long gone, better to just say no and let it go.
Perfectly legitimate topic and one that is inherently of interest to anyone involved in the hobby.

Of course people should be able to drop out of this without its coming back to haunt them later.

And before men say it is ok to post the pics of a retired provider & tough luck bitch you should have thought about it before you got involved in this - consider this: a man's involvement in the hobby can also come back to bite him later, as it has many public figures and celebrities.

And let me add this: if shame there is, it is more shameful to have been a John than a prostitute. To respect the ladies can also be in your self-interest.

(Unfortunetly, though, this is not just a moral issue. Whatever we post on the internet appears to stay there forever, and there does not appear to be much we can do about it)
Also it is unprofessional and unethical to start a thread up and have a discussion on someone who is long gone, better to just say no and let it go. Originally Posted by auknowho
Also, very pointless. Nothing is going to be gained with this thread. Just shows that the thread starter is inexperienced in simple "Pimping" matters.

And, what the hell is a model release form? LOL! What's next? Hookers of the world unite and form a union.

Where do you dream this shit up.....I swear. There is no just no end.
I'm certain that all of the ladies who post nude pics on BP, CL, or even here have signed, notarized model release forms, don't they?
On second thought, I kind of doubt it.
for your sake... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
What does that mean? Sorry I don't speak crazy.

By the way you said you were going to provide links for proof and then closed the threAD. I am still waiting for you to back up all your wild and crazy accusations of people. I did not forget sweet thang. Still waiting......... Also admitting you hired a "professional stalker" to hack someones computer is still a federal offense that you openly admitted right for everyone to see how crazy you are. guys beware of this one. All you have to do is search her post to see all the threats of legal activities and crazy conspiracy theories of murder plots and her thinking everyone is plotting against her. Really is very sad. I feel for you sweet thang.
TOF- Stop, we know who followed me online weeks ago...I know it's you... who else has the time, and clever posting skip one then you....Okay we know it's you so stop......DID YOU FORGET THIS IS FANTASY...OR WILL YOUR REVIEWS REVEAL YOU COMMITTED A CRIME?

Model Release Form - it gives a "manager rights to publish your pictures online or in the publications. It's for models with managers. Eros requires them. Most publications require them. Sometimes to prove the person is not under age......You have got to be kidding....It's standard in almost every business. Even stock photography...

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_release[/ame]

I just wanted to know if you would let that person know or just let it be and HOPE they don't see it ever...

TOF- You didn't get them for your website? Feel sorry for your business that sank ....sweet thang.....
Also, very pointless. Nothing is going to be gained with this thread. Just shows that the thread starter is inexperienced in simple "Pimping" matters.

And, what the hell is a model release form? LOL! What's next? Hookers of the world unite and form a union.

Where do you dream this shit up.....I swear. There is no just no end. Originally Posted by Mr Clever
I know nothing of "pimping" ..... Oh the questions I could ask you but I do hold back........LMAO.....

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_release[/ame]

If you intend to place anyone other than yourself on any publication, this is sort of legally required.........I guess the whole internet "dreamed this up"......Or ....you bet on the wrong horse again.....

Clever- how can you be clever if you don't know basic law.....