Red States are biggest Moochers

a color coded map proves his point? It could be anything. Don't let his grubered odumbo minion ass off the hook that easy. He's still got some golem fucktard mussleman loving shit to do yet. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support your stupidly inane OP, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
I never said all republicans were rich white guys, but every white guy who isn't rich AND votes republican, is voting against his best interest. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Well I am white and not rich. I am not doing better because of Obama. But then again I've never applied for Food Stamps or Welfare. Never had unemployment, and didn't obtain my Healthcare Coverage through the ACA. In fact my Healthcare coverage beats the exchange significantly. Nothing for me would be any different even if we had a republican president.

Jim
Well I am white and not rich. I am not doing better because of Obama. But then again I've never applied for Food Stamps or Welfare. Never had unemployment, and didn't obtain my Healthcare Coverage through the ACA. In fact my Healthcare coverage beats the exchange significantly. Nothing for me would be any different even if we had a republican president.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
So you really have no reason to complain. And for the last time, you don't obtain your health insurance THROUGH the ACA. The ACA isn't a company. Wonderful, your rates are good. Thank Obama.
I'm the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support my own point, I'm such a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm right there with you. We are on the same page.
I'm right there with you. We are on the same page. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Good to see you admit that you're the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support your stupidly inane OP, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
Good to see you admit that I'm the stupid, "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo minion that cited the map that doesn't support my own argument, I'm such a "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I can do this shit all night. Just like fucking.
I can do this shit all night. Just like fucking. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Keep admitting your stupidity, it entertains the forum and expiates your soul, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.
So you really have no reason to complain. And for the last time, you don't obtain your health insurance THROUGH the ACA. The ACA isn't a company. Wonderful, your rates are good. Thank Obama. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No, I can't thank Obama for my Health Ins rates. I've had my Insurance since 1982 Obama was 21 probably living Kenya or something bad mouthing America. You're right I don't have much to complain about. Because whatever Obama has done for you can't beat what my career has done for me.

Jim
No, I can't thank Obama for my Health Ins rates. I've had my Insurance since 1982 Obama was 21 probably living Kenya or something bad mouthing America. You're right I don't have much to complain about. Because whatever Obama has done for you can't beat what my career has done for me.

You didn't build that, Jim.

Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever. I never said Obama did shit for me. I just like trolling you bitches because you hate him so much it's fucking hilarious.
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever. I never said Obama did shit for me. I just like trolling you bitches because you hate him so much it's fucking hilarious. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Hahaha, this is from the guy who wants to have meaningful conversations instead of throwing around insults. Now he comes clean and admits he just wants to troll the board. Because I hate Obama. Geez douche bag is Obama going to live in your heart forever? Try acting like a real human being for a change instead of an intellectual atheist schmuck.

Jim
  • shanm
  • 03-26-2015, 09:44 AM
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
CuteOldGay seems to be doing allright!
CuteOldGay seems to be doing allright! Originally Posted by shanm
His pension plan is random $20 bills from truckers who feel sorry for him because his ass is reamed out now and totally useless. Still got his mouth though. And if he takes out his dentures, it's almost like a pussy. Almost.
Hahaha, this is from the guy who wants to have meaningful conversations instead of throwing around insults. Now he comes clean and admits he just wants to troll the board. Because I hate Obama. Geez douche bag is Obama going to live in your heart forever? Try acting like a real human being for a change instead of an intellectual atheist schmuck.

I'm a real human being. I respond in kind. LL, IB and those dipshits aren't interested in making a real point. They get trolled. You and I have had meaningful exchanges. Obama doesn't live in my heart. I simply can't be for a party that is full of people who believe the earth is 6K years old, etc. They also offer no realistic solutions and their most used position is to simply reject anything offered up by democrats. That isn't governing. We can argue over the finer points, but to simply be against something, without offering a realistic plan of your own, is not the way to get things done. People are tired of it.
Sucking truckstop dick is hardly a career, but whatever. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

Why do say that, undercunt? Don't sell yourself short. You have numerous posts on this board suggesting it would be an ideal career for you, perfectly suited for your skills and aspirations:

Good. More dick for me. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I do love a good ding dong. Mmmmm Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Foot tapping in the men's room... I know a lot about how to get my dick sucked in a men's room stall. Mmmmm. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
The dried mess of countless men's ejaculate forming a crust at the corners of my gaping maw.... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I SO ENJOY being a peter puffer! Originally Posted by UnderConstruction