Eccie let me apologize

So now that chefboy is gone, who is your new pimp?
Looks like you da man.
Please do not confuse chicagoboy (a/k/a, cb) with Chincho or chefboy (or with CB, CDB, CD or LD's BBC). I am not Kelly Monroe's pimp, just NaN's.
lol chicagoboy you are killing me. And yes damage control is in the works. Thank you Von. Lesson learned!!!!
xoxo...Kelly
So pay me if I'm your pimp!!!!
ok, due to me having a job, I didn't have much time to set appointments and I needed someone to help me. Basically a secretary. Touring, posting, those were a few requirements I was asking of this person. I employed someone to do exactly that. When I recently got on my account, I had noticed the post weren't up to par. My requirements of him were clearly stated before I hired him, and he was not doing his job correctly. I addressed the situation and gave him another chance. When I recently lost my job, I had logged on and seen nothing had changed. So I told him I no longer will need a secretary. Due to him having my logins he decided to retaliate against me, and drag my name through the mud. This started on the night of May 19th and I regained full access of my account yesterday. His name is chefboy74 and chincho. Originally Posted by Kelly Monroe
Chincho and chefboy are not the same people I have never seen this whore nor have I ever pimped her. Originally Posted by Chincho
Which one are you??
Duh, I'm chincho
Duh, I'm chincho Originally Posted by Chincho
That's exactly the answer I expected...
Oh go fuck yourself hooktard, ain't buying into this bullshit.
Hey Kelly sweetie.
Let us put an end to this. Go you know Chincho? Is he the Assistant you fired?
So pay me if I'm your pimp!!!! Originally Posted by Chincho

Your pimp hand is very weak, very weak.
All I can do is apologize and hope that you guys will understand. It is not in my nature to threaten anyone or to send vulgar messages. I am tired of this drama, just as I know you all are. And Im sorry. If you would like me to further explain myself pm me and I would have no problem doing so.
thank you
xoxo...Kelly
You made a statements saying I was your pimp so back it up with proof!

I'm sure chefboy her pimp will respond with a crafty message...