Which providers are affiliated with Risqué BB? Can they be listed here?

Actually the intent of my post is for the females who claim not to be a part of risqué BB to state they are not on there with their permission. Since this discussion is scattered all over several threads.

I think it is obvious who is on there. I am trying to figure out who is listed on there but says they are not supposed to be on there. Ex: Crystal Kitty. She is not on there anymore but said that at one time she was and that it was not with her permission.

Thanks.

If in fact no girl responds, as none have, then they are all on risqué bb and are ok with it.

Makes sense? Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Actually no. I understand what you want to do, however, conviction for lack of response, someone who isn't active on the boards is the opposite of what we should do.

This is much like Marco talking about how he had the discussion on RBB about if general description was a security risk or not, and since nobody raised an objection, it was determined that listing general description is not a risk. All this on a board only about 10 people might be on. LOL

So we shouldn't take the same approach that little punk has.

It would also have to have some evidence, since this isn't just about advertising through RBB anymore. It's now also about who is posting there, if they are posting there, then they are prone to write up a profile on the clients who see them.
yeah well dang. i put this up before they shut that page off to public view. i guess nobody knows who is on there anymore.

which is an interesting thought, because how do they get clients to view who is on it? or maybe it is on another name now.....like another website.

now im confused!
what is Risque BB?
kandy kelly.. You don't want to know just leave it at that.. too much drama.. Best way to avoid seeing anyone associated with RBB is to talk to the girl prior to booking. Don't book via text message or email. If you want a list of the girls still associated PM ME or simple look at the signature lines on the ladies who still have emails linking them-self to RBB.
At one point I was told that it was another place to advertise (this was almost a year ago). Then like 6 months ago I went to see if my pics were still up and to my surprise they were. I asked for them to be taken down and I heard nothing back. I then checked back weeks to follow and did not see the pictures. Then just 2 weeks ago I look again after all the drama came up and to my surprise there they were.
I just checked 5 minutes ago and could not find pictures of anyone.
I have never been a "Mint girl" or even got onto RBB and posted anything. I think everyone needs to ignore it is there and it will eventually disappear.
My experience with that situation has been exactly the same as Maci's except

1) I never asked for my profile to be taken down(until now)...I just saw it there one day, was told it was another ad place and when I looked at the contact info at the time it looked like mine so I thought it was kinda weird but shrugged it off.

2) When I went and looked for myself about 6 months ago I was no longer listed and as far as I know haven't been listed there since. I thought maybe it was because I had moved back home(New Orleans) so I wasn't local anymore.

If I am listed there currently I would like to be removed since I never asked to be there and it's not a situation I want to take part in. I've never worked for any agency in Texas or even met Marco in person(though he called/emailed me to check refs before and was always very pleasant and I spoke with him on skype phone after SL made his initial alert because I was curious and wanted to see if there was any truth to SL's alert).

At one point I was told that it was another place to advertise (this was almost a year ago). Then like 6 months ago I went to see if my pics were still up and to my surprise they were. I asked for them to be taken down and I heard nothing back. I then checked back weeks to follow and did not see the pictures. Then just 2 weeks ago I look again after all the drama came up and to my surprise there they were.
I just checked 5 minutes ago and could not find pictures of anyone.
I have never been a "Mint girl" or even got onto RBB and posted anything. I think everyone needs to ignore it is there and it will eventually disappear. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn