Deep Throat Cum Swallowing

how do i sign up to be a part of the cum eating bbbj gangbang???
I want to sign up as well, let me know how.
Viktoria hasn't had a cum eating gangbang yet or declared a date but if enough guys are interested, hopefully she will hold one very soon. She can probably blow an unlimited number of guys to satisfy her enormous cum eating fetish
I just want to know when I can take her home to meet mom and dad.........
That was the hottest, most drama-free, down-to-earth, all-about-us-guys threAD from a Provider...ever.
Want me to fuck it up for tradition's sake?
I haven't met a gal yet who can take my full load. The last one to try gagged and coughed it up all over the floor. I give the girl high marks for trying though.
Best thread ever...need more ladies' comments, please!
Guys, (and gals) you should check out the video Viktoria has on her site....
I like to have the chic stick her tongue out and unload my nut on her tongue and watch it slide down her tongue and down into her throat.
That was the hottest, most drama-free, down-to-earth, all-about-us-guys threAD from a Provider...ever. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I need her to teach me.....I suck at it. Lol
That was the hottest, most drama-free, down-to-earth, all-about-us-guys threAD from a Provider...ever. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Very well said

CG
CUM TO KANSAS CITY AND TRY ME!!!!!
I LOVE IT
Kaylen, you need to cum to Dallas so you and Viktoria can team up for a DT oral gangbang expo
I am thinking about coming and seeing you guys for sure
Kaylen, you need to cum to Dallas so you and Viktoria can team up for a DT oral gangbang expo Originally Posted by whitechocolate