goodbye to all thanks for the fun

I'm glad your back love
For now; I'll probably be banned again soon enough.
I can see how the drama factor seems high to you. A fair number (buy by no means all) of the gals you've reviewed have been caught in some of the most popular drama we've witnessed in the 3+ months you have been here.

Eleven reviews in that same period. Wow. Maybe you're just worn out?
Just take a couple of weeks away from the forum, a lil 'UTR' R&R (rest and relaxation). You needn't quit the hobby (seems doubtful) 'cause it seems you were having a LOT of fun. Back off and simply watch the drama/comedy of it all, kind of a modern day silent movie ongoing soap. And keep having fun 'cause life is short and you'd better enjoy it to the fullest.
It's up to you to allow whatever amount of drama that you allow in your life.

If you're allowing drama in your life on a message boards, odds are you allow it off of message boards too.

It's your life, take control of it.
maybe you just need some pussy? dude you have great reviews. don't leave!
The drama is the best part. Pick a better reason.
  • modus
  • 05-21-2014, 08:54 AM
I'm posting a "I'm still here thread." Muffin please bump it if falls on to page 2.
I'm posting a "I'm still here thread." Muffin please bump it if falls on to page 2. Originally Posted by modus
Hellz yeah modus!!

That's how threAD's work!!

Hate to see it when people get put off of the hobby because
of the boards silly drama sometimes,
Like OldButStillGoing said, not everyone on here is full of drama.
Hope all turns out well for you, good luck darlin.
maybe a provider will see this and give you a free suck to keep your motor running. any takers? help this man out!
I agree with the others that said take a break.. you've seen a lot in just a few months.

or, see a couple of cheap fat chicks like I've done.. you'll be more grateful for the quality chicks you've had the pleasure to score
you'll be back.
Lol Chung_Tran.... Haha, nice.
For now; I'll probably be banned again soon enough. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Glad to have you back Lucas. And to OP, sorry to see you go but if this is a ploy like how some providers say they are retiring but they never seem to then we have heard it before.
If you have to go just go, there is no need talking about it, ijs