HEY ITS A PROBLEM

I am now convinced that OBSG is her pimp and or manager. Who else could be the brains behind such a brilliant marketing campaign? Keep up the good work OBSG!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295
I am now convinced that OBSG is her pimp and or manager. Who else could be the brains behind such a brilliant marketing campaign? Keep up the good work OBSG!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295 Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Well I have read all three threads and I'm convinced of one thing!
We have a Luny Gorilla on the loose!

Getting exciting!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295 Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Never met the gal. I just have assholes. And without your help, she would not even be a blip on the radar.
Once again, your attacking the op for no reason. She never accused you of anything but your too much of an ass to simply admit you were wrong. This thread would have died and you might have gained a little credability. Instead you continue to show how much of a fucking asshole you are. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I have a question for OBSG?

Since you are such a pussy whipped, mangina, white night, beta bitch old fart that would through one of your own brothers in arms under the bus just so that you could smell some skanks pussy why don't you go have a session with Riley Live and support your favorite provider with your hard earned dollars instead of your stupid little brain that's connected to your big foul mouth?

After all you are both old, and would appear to me, anyway, to be a perfect couple. You can then follow up with a glowing review to show your appreciation of your princess which would then bring her all kinds of new business. Now that is support and caring instead of stalking me on this site.

I on the other hand have been promoting Riley Live's ad in this thread by making everyone aware of her ad and encouraging the readership to go see her ad. The ad that SHE posted this morning. After all the whole point of any ad is to get as many people to see it as possible so that it will generate leads and business for you.

So to anyone interested in banging a granny here is the ad you've been looking for. Enjoy!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1434295
This is what happens when you are on steroids.

Not every girl here is going to be a model waiting for us to go visit them and older women need to make a living too.

BTW, Jesse James?
Vanilla I understand you might be emotional about this or pissed but refrain from the name calling and insults were all adults here..
Vanilla, , I am going to keep dragging you back to the important fact you misread her post and slammed her without cause. At least, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you simply misread her post. Attacking me or anyone else does not change that simple fact. A man knows how to admit a mistake, apologize, and move on. Instead, you keep showing how much of a little speck of a person you really are. Your pitiful posts do not distract anyone from seeing the kind of person you are. And don't even try to twist this into some how your trying to help her. No one here is that stupid. Except maybe you.

Too bad there are women here so desperate or with such low standards they will still see you. so keep "defending " yourself instead of acting like an adult. Go ahead.
Too bad there are women here so desperate or with such low standards they will still see you. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

I have a question for OBSG?

Since you are such a pussy whipped, mangina, white night, beta bitch old fart that would through one of your own brothers in arms under the bus just so that you could smell some skanks pussy why don't you go have a session with Riley Live and support your favorite provider with your hard earned dollars instead of your stupid little brain that's connected to your big foul mouth?

After all you are both old, and would appear to me, anyway, to be a perfect couple. You can then follow up with a glowing review to show your appreciation of your princess which would then bring her all kinds of new business. Now that is support and caring instead of stalking me on this site.

I on the other hand have been promoting Riley Live's ad in this thread by making everyone aware of her ad and encouraging the readership to go see her ad. The ad that SHE posted this morning. After all the whole point of any ad is to get as many people to see it as possible so that it will generate leads and business for you.

So to anyone interested in banging a granny here is the ad you've been looking for. Enjoy!

Kinda funny to see people who can't follow the bouncing ball.
Otherwise you continue to show what a Jack ass you are. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Instead you continue to show how much of a fucking asshole you are. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
I just have assholes Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Too bad there are women here so desperate or with such low standards they will still see you. so keep "defending " yourself instead of acting like an adult. Go ahead. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Vanilla I understand you might be emotional about this or pissed but refrain from the name calling and insults were all adults here.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Mojojo - If your going to moderate you need too look at the facts. OBSG has been using inflammatory and insulting language from the get go and yet you warn me and not him. I call bullshit and I want to know why? Why don't you warn him right now or ban him for starting these flame wars. WHY? Answer me please? That's pure hypocrisy dude and makes you a lousy moderator who picks sides. Plain and simple.

Should any member just sit there and take verbal jabs and insults without responding? Hell to the fuck no! Stand up, be a man, FIGHT for your reputation and honor.

This site is full of white knight, mangina, beta bitch boys who think they are so brave hiding behind their keyboards while defending their worthless princesses. Pathetic! Don't be one of them.

Grow some balls people and get a life.

And too what few REAL men are left on this site, just remember, "They Hate us Cuz they Ain't Us".
So when are you going to man up and apologize for your completely unjustified attack on Riley? Trying to move the topic away from your own actions is a standard ploy for guys like you that seldom works and just makes you look desperate to avoid accepting responsibility for your own actions.
So when are you going to man up and apologize for your completely unjustified attack on Riley? Trying to move the topic away from your own actions is a standard ploy for guys like you that seldom works and just makes you look desperate to avoid accepting responsibility for your own actions. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
As soon as you fuck your granny princess and post your review Mr. Stalker.

Moderators are like the cops. There never around when you need them.

HELP there's a stalker following me HELP!!!!
So I take it your not going to act like an adult? Man, your mother would be so disappointed to see the way you behave. But then people of such low character typically are a disappointment to their parents. So sad
He's above me, he's below me, he's in my bedroom now, he's everywhere.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are all these fair and balanced moderator's when you need them?

There's a Stalker on this board...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!