DATO

its all fun and games until the ring worm crawls out of there
Ringworm is a fungus not an actual worm and is not specific to the anus... but thanks for shaving everyones buzz dude!
I’m no fan of my tongue smelling of a mans must anus ..
Ijs! Definitely an acquired taste Lolz
Ringworm is a fungus not an actual worm and is not specific to the anus... but thanks for shaving everyones buzz dude! Originally Posted by Harpoon
I suspect he meant ‘hookworm’...Quite a buzzkill too, though!!
AMP ladies be doing this all the time. They in a spa environment though, naturally cleaner
Seriously?
DATO can actually very safe and satisfying as long as you are with the right provider. As long as she is clean and showered, you have nothing to worry about. With that being said, There is nothing like eating a beautiful girls ass, taking your time and doing it right. I think most guys like it because its almost the "forbidden fruit". Also, I do it for me, not for the provider and I always tell them in advance of appointment.
Ok so until I read thru ALL the comments I figured dato was (a mans anus) omg!!
So it really the woman’s anus playground ..smh okay no wonder now
Lmaoooo
I suspect he meant ‘hookworm’...Quite a buzzkill too, though!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I meant to say ‘tapeworm’.

Back on track:
I love when a Lady with skills eats my ass while jacking me off and alternating to licking my balls, then sucking me off till she finishes with NQNS...The best at this for me was Tess Tulip, long retired...Damn I miss her!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-09-2019, 12:57 PM
I’m no fan of my tongue smelling of a mans must anus ..
Ijs! Definitely an acquired taste Lolz Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
You need to step your game up
Ringworm is a fungus not an actual worm and is not specific to the anus... but thanks for shaving everyones buzz dude! Originally Posted by Harpoon
if tape, ring, hook and any other form of parasitic flatworm can kill your buzz, am afraid you arent a true dato aficionado.

if you truly loved the female asshole you'd eat it like those naked and afraid show contestants at a chinese buffet after they complete the 21 day ordeal. and you wouldnt worry about stray hairs either.
I want this in every session, and actually have never had a provider turn it down. They're used to all kinds of requests, and this is not an uncommon one. Just tell her you like it and want it. She'll probably say yes, but if not, she'll tell you that too. She won't be bothered or offended that you bring it up at all.
Ok so until I read thru ALL the comments I figured dato was (a mans anus) omg!!
So it really the woman’s anus playground ..smh okay no wonder now
Lmaoooo Originally Posted by Exotic_gem
DATO = dining at the anal orifice (opening), also called analingus (similar to cunnilingus - DATY).
could be ANYONE’s anus, not just a female’s asshole.

or, according to urbanDictionary.com ...
”DATO
Acronym: Dance a Tit Out

When the reaction to music is so intense that one feels the need to dance with such wild abandon that their bosom done fall out of their clothing. This frequently occurs at festivals and raves.
This beat's so fresh, I'm gonna DATO.

Check out that chick who just came outta the bathroom, she just DATO'd all over the place.”
You know how when you're horny and you see a pretty feminine woman with her hair done and her makeup on and you think "I will happily eat her ass out!"

You're just so turned on by her that you're willing to do anything to prove how much you're attracted to her. I don't know if women get turned on the same way but I'm sure a few of the men reading this can relate to what I'm describing.

Then you go right up close to her asshole and smell a whiff of something unpleasant..and suddenly you're not so keen on DATO.

Has happened to me a few times. I just thought that since I carefully wash & clean my ass(in addition to every other part of me) before meeting a provider, she will do the same thing as well. I thought wrong. Always let the provider know in advance if you want DATO. Always.