Beware!!! nationalblacklist.com will destroy hobby

Seriously? How many here ever give up there real name?? Honestly? That many of you? Originally Posted by dammit
I only gave up my name to the first two providers I saw. I made sure to pick very well reviewed providers that seemed like they could be trusted with the information. After that it's been P411 all the way, and I've never been asked for anything else. Peace of mind for them and for me.
Im flattered! I made the list!

Who ever has access, Im curious about the details. All I can see is "He lied about how much money" Im almost famous now. Originally Posted by atxbrad
Brad - It said that you lied about the size of your bank account. It said that you were one of the Waltons of WalMart fame but you tried to act like you were just barely getting by and you were a cheap bastard. CHEAP BASTARDS ROCK!!
"I really wish Whimpers would quit encouraging gentlemen to hobby without screening."

"there are many providers (Crystal Kitty, Victoria Lynn, and Alisha to name a few plus many of the fbsm gals) who are newbie friendly, take appt's based on the rapport built during a phone call, who will then provide references to the other ladies without the gents personal info ever even coming into play " Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
Fantastic !!!!
The first quote TM is saying how she wishes Whispers would not encourage guys to bypass screening.... then in the second post she gives instructions, complete with a list of ladies to see, to successfully bypass screening. I haven't asked Whispers how to avoid the screening process, but I am willing to bet that it sounds very much like the process TM just laid out.

LF
Fantastic !!!!
The first quote TM is saying how she wishes Whispers would not encourage guys to bypass screening.... then in the second post she gives instructions, complete with a list of ladies to see, to successfully bypass screening. I haven't asked Whispers how to avoid the screening process, but I am willing to bet that it sounds very much like the process TM just laid out.

LF Originally Posted by LadiesFan
I want to be part of the solution, and I'm open minded enough to realize that there are more than one. I know several ladies who have fine tuned their phone screening skills to where they just don't see those gents who give them the pee pee willies during the conversation. That is still screening, yes? I don't require real names when I screen. But I'm still screening, nonetheless. You don't have to compromise your personal identification for screening unless you want to see a girl who requires that. There are so many ways to screen safely.

For example, gentlemen screen the ladies they want to see by reading their reviews. But we don't use our real names, do we?
and some of us ladies choose to screen because we don't like to get abused and robbed regularly. It's a reality, it's not a made up myth created to get attention. There was a craigslist killer last year in Austin who targeted ladies from that site because they were lax in screening. I really wish Whimpers would quit encouraging gentlemen to hobby without screening. It won't force ladies to quit screening, it will only create frustration for the honorable newbie who is convinced that women who screen are asking for something unreasonable. If personal info is the issue, there are many providers (Crystal Kitty, Victoria Lynn, and Alisha to name a few plus many of the fbsm gals) who are newbie friendly, take appt's based on the rapport built during a phone call, who will then provide references to the other ladies without the gents personal info ever even coming into play (first name, hobby email, handle, hobby number shouldn't qualify as personal info). Why try to dodge screening altogether? What does that prove, exactly?

I am not supporting the national blacklist site because I don't know anything about it, however I do support screening as peace of mind is priceless. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

Wrong...and wrong again.

Yes...I am newbie-friendly. That's no secret....it's in my signature line (last time I checked), and I absolutely love newbies.

BUT....I DO screen. If you go to my site, you'll see what I ask for. Once in awhile, someone will get by on my gutt-instinct. And those people are free to speak up. It is rare, but it does happen.

In all my years in the hobby, I have been given loads of personal info. You will never find a trace of me betraying someone's trust with such info. I have nothing to gain by ruining someone's life. I have a reputation to uphold. Why would I risk that....especially if it's over something that I deem "an occupational-hazard" of this business.

And anybody who has ever been on the phone with me, knows damned well you can't get me off the thing quick enough! I HATE the phone. Every ad I have ever wrote has a line thay says pm/email preferred.

Just felt the need to clear the air, before every Tom, Dick, and Harry thinks he can see me without being screened

Alisha...xoxo
If your name ever appears on any kind of list, the answer is simple.

Identity theft. Ever hear of it?

"Must be someone else using my name."
Wrong...and wrong again.

Yes...I am newbie-friendly. That's no secret....it's in my signature line (last time I checked), and I absolutely love newbies.

BUT....I DO screen. If you go to my site, you'll see what I ask for. Once in awhile, someone will get by on my gutt-instinct. And those people are free to speak up. It is rare, but it does happen.

In all my years in the hobby, I have been given loads of personal info. You will never find a trace of me betraying someone's trust with such info. I have nothing to gain by ruining someone's life. I have a reputation to uphold. Why would I risk that....especially if it's over something that I deem "an occupational-hazard" of this business.

And anybody who has ever been on the phone with me, knows damned well you can't get me off the thing quick enough! I HATE the phone. Every ad I have ever wrote has a line thay says pm/email preferred.

Just felt the need to clear the air, before every Tom, Dick, and Harry thinks he can see me without being screened

Alisha...xoxo Originally Posted by Alisha1972
I'm sorry Alisha. I knew that you were newbie friendly, and as our screening practices change and evolve, there is no way that I can speak for any of the providers on how exactly they screen. I should not have assumed. I'm glad you cleared that up. What I was trying to say is that for some providers, screening can be as simple as phone verification. But it's still screening.

Screening clearly comes in shades of gray from non screening, to reading voice inflections, to employment verification, to provider references, to screening services, and so on, to accommodate most hobbiests one way or another.
I really wish Whispers would quit encouraging gentlemen to hobby without screening. It won't force ladies to quit screening, it will only create frustration for the honorable newbie who is convinced that women who screen are asking for something unreasonable. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
I don't start threads encouraging men to NOT screen... I do provide an opposing opinion as well as comment on a situation like this because there are very serious, potentially career ending, family destroying consequences to "screening" if that screening involves having to provide ANY personal information to a Provider or Service.

For those that wish to see ladies WITHOUT having to expose their personal and professional lives to those ladies there ARE alternatives.....

I made a comment... you responded.... Provided an alternative way for a guy to get some references...... Now guys know there are alternatives....

That is the point of a discussion board......

But you can expect to see me comment pretty regularly on any thread trying to sell guys on the "PROs" of screening because there is a very real and dangerous down side to certain screening practices....

I am sure you would PREFER all of us to be "subs" and simply let you DOMinate the roost but that is not going to happen......

You don't get a forum here where only ONE SIDE gets presented the way it used to be ....... Ahh for the good ole days where your "boys" listened to every word you had to say and accepted it as gospel......
I'm sorry Alisha. I knew that you were newbie friendly, and as our screening practices change and evolve, there is no way that I can speak for any of the providers on how exactly they screen. I should not have assumed. I'm glad you cleared that up. What I was trying to say is that for some providers, screening can be as simple as phone verification. But it's still screening.

Screening clearly comes in shades of gray from non screening, to reading voice inflections, to employment verification, to provider references, to screening services, and so on, to accommodate most hobbiests one way or another. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
No worries, darling. I know what you were getting at....but figured a newbie hobbyist didn't

Alisha....xoxo
Umm, of course I have screening. ~ I am sometimes newbie friendly, but I have an incredible spidey sense, and I'm not EASY, just worth it!
I don't have anything to add to the thread, but could resist a chance to be under both Alisha and Crystal...

Umm, of course I have screening. ~ I am sometimes newbie friendly, but I have an incredible spidey sense, and I'm not EASY, just worth it! Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Yes, your spidey senses are the reason I try to recommend you when a newbie contacts me.
~ Legend For Abbreviations ~
BC Boundary Crosser or Rule Breaker
BAYR Book At Your Risk
BBBJ Bare Back Blow Job
BBFS Bare Back Full Service
BBG Bare Back Greek (Anal)
DNS DO NOT SEE!!! "Bad Client Warning" (Various Reasons)
FDFK Forced Deep French Kissing
ILE Impersonating LE
LE Law Enforcement
M Manipulative, or Threatens to "out you" or ruin your working reputation
PST Phone or internet harasser/phone stalker
RAPE Rapist, any forced penetration without consent
ROB Refuse to pay or took back $ after
RCON Sneaks off condom
SC Short Changer
ST Stalker

NS No Show (NSNC - No Show, No Call)
STD Visible STD

V Violent
VP Physically violent or rough, assault, battery
VA Verbally abusive, rude, threatening, demeaning

YMMV Your Mileage May Vary
For More Abbrevations and Descriptions please visit our Terms and Jargon Page

in-Depth
http://www.nationalblacklist.com/glossary.aspx
These ladies are in danger alot, I think the OP is way overreacting.
  • Vyt
  • 05-20-2010, 01:11 PM
I can't recommend P411 enough, for many reasons, including those in this thread.