The Time Has Come for me to take a Vacation

Yes indeed....

I'm a bit confused though..I thought that usually providers announced they were taking a break and not any of the boys....

He kinda reminds me of another diva who supposedly made his "final post".....LOL

Originally Posted by malwoody
hilarious
He's actually NOT the only guy who's announced he's taking a break before, or announced that he's back. Give him a break, damn.
He's actually NOT the only guy who's announced he's taking a break before, or announced that he's back. Give him a break, damn. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked

I really have..but he just makes it way way too easy...

Sorry..can't help it..

He's actually NOT the only guy who's announced he's taking a break before, or announced that he's back. Give him a break, damn. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
I would think this is Mal's way of going easy on him. To be honest, this is nothing compared to what I have seen on this site. If someone can't handle little barbs on the forums, they honestly shouldn't post. Its the internet, sometimes you just gotta let shit go.
I would think this is Mal's way of going easy on him. To be honest, this is nothing compared to what I have seen on this site. If someone can't handle little barbs on the forums, they honestly shouldn't post. Its the internet, sometimes you just gotta let shit go. Originally Posted by KenMonk

I understand all that, and from time to time, yeah, I guess we all have to deal with people talking shit to us and trying to look cool/tough behind a keyboard by belittling others, but Oenghus literally can't post ANYTHING here without someone giving him a hard time. He's just trying to enjoy the hobby like everyone here is SUPPOSED to be doing. I dunno, I guess I'm just soft hearted and care too much about people's feelings. I blame it on me being a pisces. LOL
@Staci, you think because people are giving him a hard time that they are belittling him? Everyone messes with everyone on this board and Oenghus is known for constantly kissing your ass and honestly any other girl who posts a bunch of pictures of themselves. And you claim you're so soft-hearted but really all you just did was make him look like a helpless p**** by rushing to defend him when in reality he asks for it by posting some of the things he posts.
@Staci, you think because people are giving him a hard time that they are belittling him? Everyone messes with everyone on this board and everyone is known for some reason on here. Oenghus is known for constantly kissing your ass and honestly any other girl who posts a bunch of pictures of themselves. And you claim you're so soft-hearted but really all you just did was make him look like a helpless pu**y by rushing to defend him when in reality he asks for it by posting some of the things he posts. My Geaud! Everyone talks shit on this board, move on. Im sure I just got called a bitch by like 1,000 people for saying this.....so what. Originally Posted by Gemma34

I think you were called a bitch well before this posting . Hell I get griefed all the time, and a lot of it is my own fault, so I blame everyone but me.
LMAO! That is probably true. Oh well, Im actually more of a smartass but I seem to get called bitch more than smartass.
LMAO! That is probably true. Oh well, Im actually more of a smartass but I seem to get called bitch more than smartass. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Bitch is more spitful, unless I say it because when I do I say it in a loving respectful way, and smartass is almost a compliment, meaning your smart, just obnoxious.

Anyways get back on topic...
LMAO! That is probably true. Oh well, Im actually more of a smartass but I seem to get called bitch more than smartass. Originally Posted by Gemma34
That is easy to explain. There is often a disconnect between perception and reality.
Smartass or bitch, huh? Hmmmmm, I usually get called a dumbass!

Charlie
Hell I most really be doing something wrong... I don't even get called!
Oen, good luck, study hard, and try to have fun when time/funds allow!

DD, good to know the leaf you seemed to turn over was so long lasting. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

Wow Sins I said by to the guy, in fact I was the first to do it, because I did not write some kind of flowery poem or something you feel offended or he feels offended. Wow, but judging by some of your other posts in this thread looks like you have some venom to spew this morning. Have a wonderful day.
Hell I most really be doing something wrong... I don't even get called! Originally Posted by ElamEno

I posted your name in the shitter of a gay bar you will get calls.Yes I had a tough time getting in and out ...
Wow Sins I said by to the guy, in fact I was the first to do it, because I did not write some kind of flowery poem or something you feel offended or he feels offended. Wow, but judging by some of your other posts in this thread looks like you have some venom to spew this morning. Have a wonderful day. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Why is it the biggest assholes are always the ones that try to act innocent when they get called out on it?