meeting place

• KCboy
  • 08-25-2010, 01:56 PM
Actually meeting for a drink or meal is my preferred encounter. You can be discrete so no attention is drawn to you. I have met girls who were fine with this at no time charge an d others I have compensated them at their hourly rate. It makes for great mood setting an getting to know each other. Of course I do my homework first and I am pretty sure that I will like them I am really on top of my game so they will like me. We all enjoy the physical but this is where a lot of us get to live out our fantasy of having a hot girl go out With us. It kinda makes what's to come even more intriging and heightens the anticipation. Bottom line there r pros and cons but for me the benefits exceed the negatives!
I suppose if a lady had a kit including business cards, letter head, and brochures that would be noticeably visible to anyone passing by. That would explain the meetings in a bar or restaraunt. Originally Posted by john_galt
I have these and I carry them around with for the most part. I enjoy the meeting for drinks or dinner it gives two people a chance to talk and find out if they click or not. If I could always do it this is the way I would always do it or spend sometime on the phone talking. I hope it was ok to chime in with 2 cents.
I get invited to meet for dinner, drinks and conversation a lot. Personally it's not something I'm interested in unless it's someone that I've already met.
I find it hard to talk about things in a public setting and sometimes come off as quiet, whereas in a private setting I feel more free to open up.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I can see your point of view on this. You don't want to wast time and it would be pretty awkward if you aren't comfortable. Allie Kat, like anything, if you don't feel comfortable you should NOT do it!! If meeting folks out is something that you don't want to do, you wont do it well, and that will just lead to dissatisfied clients.

This Idea wont work for everyone... Providers or clients.
I just think it would be a nice way for some providers to screen, or just to get a better feel for each other before the "closed door" festivities begin!
It's not that I feel that meeting before hand would be a waste of time, I just prefer not to do it with people I haven't met before. I have no issue with spending more time than is necessary before and after the "festivities". I provide a non-rushed experience so time-wise, it wouldn't matter.
Id like this type of meeting as well, even just for 5 minutes, its a great ice breaker
Here is my thought and experience. I have met a provider before like that and the main reason was that if she did not find me (you) attractive she would not proceed. No hard feelings since we talked about beforehand and it was understood.

Secondly, that provider in particular, would never talk about any donation or anything of that nature. We talked about everything and nothing, like we just met and I was hitting on her and trying to pick her up. We talked about what I would like to do to her and if she was agreeable. It was flirtatious and a complete turn on.

I understand that is not for everyone but it works for me. That is mostly for the upscale provider and not the hustlers out there.

When I see a provider, even for a quick visit I like to feel desired as well. Just adds the extra passion and motivation.

The better providers know how to make a guy feel this way and that is ok. Come on let’s not fool yourself- we are not as hot as we think are. But if you find that provider that is able to make you feel this way, it’s worth the time, never mind the money.

Any how my vote will always be meeting first and see if the desire is there. Nothing else have an arranged canceling fee. Let’s say 50 bucks. Better than the alternative