Does Clorox In The Coffee Piss Out Easier?

• pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 11:36 AM
Never said I didn’t play a part.....heh Originally Posted by Russ38
ur not supposed to admit that. so he took the bait huh. you sneaky bastard..
I never admit anything....either in the real world or a SHMB....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 11:58 AM
I never admit anything....either in the real world or a SHMB.... Originally Posted by Russ38
you'd be a perfect liar oops i mean lawyer..
you'd be a perfect liar oops i mean lawyer.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I’m by no means a lawyer but trust me, I’ve hired a few in my day....
umm ya sure. me and trump are birds of a feather. dont join my club of troll groupies. you are way better than that.

what's funny is that i rarely if ever make a thread about me, but my troll groupies always want to talk about me. so i dont think i fit the pattern of narcissistic sociopath. plus i actually care about other people. when i fuck up, i apologize. trump has never apologized for anything. Originally Posted by pxmcc

Who said I was describing you?
See what I did up there? Take notes, It's all you get.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 12:49 PM
Who said I was describing you?
See what I did up there? Take notes, It's all you get. Originally Posted by boardman
ha ha. u got me! well done sir, very well done!
I never admit anything....either in the real world or a SHMB.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Someone might want to tell my troll the meaning of SHMB......before she gets it wrong UITB2
No, but SC did...again Originally Posted by boardman
bummer. Tis a sad day, fo sho...

In any cade, keep watch for the re-activated handle(s)... just sayin.
Someone might want to tell my troll the meaning of SHMB......before she gets it wrong UITB2 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
C,mon....you know you’re dying to hear the troll’s translation of that one 2.....
Caint wait....

She probably knockin her medulla-oblongotta against the curtain tryna figure that first one out...

Butt I suspect some white* knight will clue her in via PM cause it involves me.....

* white as in the non-racial use case.
^^^^ Of course
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 04:30 PM
Someone might want to tell my troll the meaning of SHMB......before she gets it wrong UITB2 Originally Posted by TryWeakly
congrats on having your very own troll! maybe one day u might even have your own troll groupies..
congrats on having your very own troll! maybe one day u might even have your own troll groupies.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Looks like I already do.... and its not her.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-27-2020, 05:31 PM
Looks like I already do.... and its not her. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
nope if i troll you it counts as a reverse troll. completely different..
I'm thinking about trying that in the morning. What options should one choose?

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Idiocracy. This man defines the lowest levels of stupidity in America. Time for a revolutionary cleansing.