CDC ON MASKS AGAIN

I'm so pissed that the only peanut in the whole gallery to respond didn't even watch the video or read the OP. It's like they're incapable of seeing what's directly in front of their face.

I'm so pissed that the only peanut in the whole gallery to respond didn't even watch the video or read the OP. It's like they're incapable of seeing what's directly in front of their face.

Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

When you prove people wrong, they rarely respond.

Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You are correct. The positions taken on masks has changed over time as more is learned about the coronavirus. How it spreads, how easily it spreads, how effective masks are, where people tend to catch the virus, the effectiveness of vaccines. My gym required a mask for over a year and now it does not. Same is true of HEB, Randalls, Home Depot, and Lowes.
My gym gave up on masks 6-8 months ago here in Houston. Just a temperature check.

In other states during that time, the state was shutting gyms down, seizing their assets, and putting owners in jail because..."a matter of scientific opinion."
BTW, at one point the CDC said "No canister masks."

BTW, is there still a pandemic declared? Or are we under a historic pandemic mandate declaration?
The positions taken on masks has changed over time as more is learned about the coronavirus. How it spreads, how easily it spreads, how effective masks are, where people tend to catch the virus, the effectiveness of vaccines. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
At least you acknowledge that they made shit up. Making bold ass statements without evidence or knowledge of WTF you're talking about is better known as pulling shit out of your ass hole. If that's indeed what happened, as you've claimed.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to point out that the CDC at one time did say that cloth masks protect the wearer. I'm not sure what the CDC says about cloth masks now.

I'm still not sure whether cloth masks protect the wearer or not, thanks to the CDC. Didn't they do a fantastic job?

Do you guys realize that simply acknowledging that the CDC fucked up does not make you a T R U M P supporter or an anti-science conspiracy theorist?

At this point, it's acknowledging a fact.

You even said, more eloquently, that they made shit up. They didn't know WTF they were talking about, and they deceived people by pretending that they did. Who TF knows whether they know WTF they're talking about even today.
Just hold your breath ,,,, just comply with the cdc , who ,, you know the advisory body that's running the world
If masks really do protect the wearer, then I see no point in getting an experimental vaccine. At one point, the director of the CDC said that wearing a mask offers more protection than a vaccine (during T R U M P presidency). If that's actually true, then there should be no reason to get vaccinated.

Idk what they say about masks now. I think they're back to claiming it's to protect others and not the wearer?
My gym gave up on masks 6-8 months ago here in Houston. Just a temperature check.

In other states during that time, the state was shutting gyms down, seizing their assets, and putting owners in jail because..."a matter of scientific opinion." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Mine never required masks and nobody ever got sick.
At least you acknowledge that they made shit up. Making bold ass statements without evidence or knowledge of WTF you're talking about is better known as pulling shit out of your ass hole. If that's indeed what happened, as you've claimed.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to point out that the CDC at one time did say that cloth masks protect the wearer. I'm not sure what the CDC says about cloth masks now.

I'm still not sure whether cloth masks protect the wearer or not, thanks to the CDC. Didn't they do a fantastic job?

Do you guys realize that simply acknowledging that the CDC fucked up does not make you a T R U M P supporter or an anti-science conspiracy theorist?

At this point, it's acknowledging a fact.

You even said, more eloquently, that they made shit up. They didn't know WTF they were talking about, and they deceived people by pretending that they did. Who TF knows whether they know WTF they're talking about even today. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No, I did not say "they made shit up". They went with the evidence that they had at the time and adjusted their opinions as further evidence became available. When the pandemic hit early in 2020, absolutely nothing was known about it. How it traveled, how easily it was to infect people, what safequards were most effective in preventing infection, etc. Assumptions were made that turned out to be incorrect. Most times those incorrect assumptions erred on the conservative side.
Whomever is playing Joey Bribes is wearing one of these;

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/16911
BoldSpearElmerFudd says what?
What could go wrong