Provider Question: Prepaid Visa

I would take it if it from a well known hobbiest or I can find out over phone when he gives it to me.
the card not the bitcoin's lol what the hell is a bit coin anyways
I require the same as Britt.....
With receipt and an unscratched card. I have a client who always pays with Vanilla Visa cards, as he receives them on a bonus basis from work. Never had a problem using them.

Also, I will work for Whole Foods gift cards!
Hugs and Quiches!

I personally would not accept the number ahead of time. I want an unscratched card with the reciept for me to scratch and so im the only one with the number, the card and the reciept. If he knows the number its to easy for someone to report the card stolen or dispute funds or use it himself after a session. I have heard the same thing has happened to those who allow money via paypal... to easy to be ripped off. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Money is money. Plastic or paper! As long as I can verify beforehand, I don't mind. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

While cash is king ..... ^^^^^ this all of this lol.
the card not the bitcoin's lol what the hell is a bit coin anyways Originally Posted by shayla84
Lol. Sorry. My geeky side got the best of me.

http://www.bitcoin.com
Vanilla Visa or MC are good or gift cards with Visa or MC logo. Green Dot are good too because they can be easily bought to refill prepaid cards.
But I also accept regular credit cards as well with a 'square'.
Cash is all I use. Any card is gonna leave a trail.
If you pay for the cards with cash there is no paper trail.
If you pay for the cards with cash there is no paper trail. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Correct. Green dot is the best way to stay anon.
I only take cash except for my regulars they pay me in trips to SOCHI
AND WITH foreign currency I can spend when I go so i recently accept foreign currency lol first time ever!

But usually no I don't take anything but cash
Damn, I just have to deposit my foreign currency somewhere else until after March 20....
Cash is all I use. Any card is gonna leave a trail. Originally Posted by travelerman
Me too, but a "trail" of what? I just need a LOT of "consulting" and "coaching" LOL