Alana Kay is back!!!!

Not sure why people are so shocked that she scammed another dude.

SWIM is a dumbass and loaned her $600.

She's even scammed other dudes and got them to pay her cell phone bill.
Just about every Bad Whore we have issues with was a Good whore at one time.

Too many people ignore the signs along the way as they crash and burn
Just about every Bad Whore we have issues with was a Good whore at one time.

Too many people ignore the signs along the way as they crash and burn Originally Posted by Whispers
whispers I have never met you or replied to your OLD man ethics....but I advise u go by a GOLDEN rule (or maybe you were never subjected to that) GOLD doesn't seem your color.....

TREAT PPL THE WAY YOU WANT to be treated....and you obviously have been treated LIKE shit...so eat what that you are served.

Im a WHORE YES~~~

But you are a lonely soul that needs to be helped, or maybe you need to be shown respect. Im one of DARAS best friends....and she has nothing better to say than the BS you cant wait to hop on.
Live ur own life and stay the fuck off a keyboard, because thats what EVERYONE knows u hide behind, if you do not have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.

AK
AND A BLESSING OR THANK YOU TO RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD, YALL KNOW ME AND ID NEVER STEAL..ONLY A HEART...
Drama, "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all" If someone is going to make a comment like this, then they need to follow it.

A lot of anger here. This is supposed to be an enjoyable place.

Just saying
Hold on... why is my name being mentioned here? Someone fill me in.
whispers I have never met you or replied to your OLD man ethics....

Old Man Ethics? Naw... Just a Bros before Hos attitude at work....

but I advise u go by a GOLDEN rule (or maybe you were never subjected to that) GOLD doesn't seem your color.....

really? I wear a lot of it.. Got an official Mr. T Starter set

TREAT PPL THE WAY YOU WANT to be treated....and you obviously have been treated LIKE shit...so eat what that you are served.

I simply try to stay with the information as presented here and will always side with a guy on an issue over a whore unless I personally know the whore and even then I will probably gather some additional information before doubting the guy.

Im a WHORE YES~~~

Cool. You can acknowledge it.

But you are a lonely soul that needs to be helped, or maybe you need to be shown respect. Im one of DARAS best friends....and she has nothing better to say than the BS you cant wait to hop on.

Sorry but I am not lonely and need no help.... I get all the respect I need so that is not an issue here. You are one of Dara's friends? Cool. I have a lot of respect for her. If she has some personal information related your recent cash and dash rip off of another guy I would certainly take a step back.

Live ur own life and stay the fuck off a keyboard, because thats what EVERYONE knows u hide behind, if you do not have anything nice to say then dont say it at all. Originally Posted by Alana kay

Who is everyone? I have not been hiding. I go out and run into people from here quite regularly. Been to most of the Poker Parties in the last year or two.... You read too much and buy into bullshit from people that know nothing.

Can you clarify why you are dragging Dara's name into this thread with you? It hardly seems fair to involve other's in your drama.
  • sydmo
  • 01-23-2018, 06:02 PM
"whispers I have never met you or replied to your OLD man ethics...."

"Old Man Ethics? Naw... Just a Bros before Hos attitude at work...."

Dude, you have NO "bro's" - nobody even likes you except the alter dicks you created for yourself on eccie. You do understand this... right?
The more you post the more you sound like a whore using the account. Your clueless sir.....
  • sydmo
  • 01-23-2018, 07:05 PM
clueless as to you having no "bros" or to the alter dicks you created on eccie?

and that would be - "You're" clueless sir - dip shit
clueless as to you having no "bros" or to the alter dicks you created on eccie?

and that would be - "You're" clueless sir - dip shit Originally Posted by sydmo

Nah... In your case cluelessness is something you seem to own as well as display a lot.
Not sure by you saying your friends with DARA your trying to get credibility after you stole money. Dara is pretty much a sweetheart and IAM sure she does not want to be linked to a thief.. js
Is Dara really Austin's #1 Sweetheart?
She a sweetheart because she mines her own business and is a nice person. I have never seen her but there is no bad press on her from what I know.
Is Dara really Austin's #1 Sweetheart? Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
Yes!