Encounter: Thai Massage Spring Branch

Campbell Nails is LMT and states on website "lady only massages"
I have had great service for manicure and pedicure. They do not cut hair and no extras have ever been offered or solicited. Originally Posted by voyageur
Ok, now I'm thoroughly confused.
But age gave you a massage? Jenny from Nancy's on Fondren

Ok, now I'm thoroughly confused. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
But age gave you a massage? Jenny from Nancy's on Fondren Originally Posted by curelover32
WTF….Are you one of Ripmany’s alter egos?
I've tried this place a handful of times over the last 3-4 years. They, like the girls at Pacific and Oasis Spring, have implemented an M.O. where with their inviting personalities, above average looks, and spotless clean facilities, are able to offer a carefully limited menu that puts the customer at ease while delivering a nice experience and charging premium rates. You can't expect GFE or PSE experiences, but they are definately pleasant, clean and satisfying.
Solid point, Tulsa. I also strongly suspect LEO is going to deprioritized a location where the ladies are not fucking dudes. I imagine it's also much harder to convict if there aren't a bunch of used condoms in the trash.

They pretty much have to walk in and see your oily cock being stroked!
Snake charmers they are! Literally! Jessica and Jenny both have you feeling like you’re their best buddies as you have them a lot of dollars for relatively little service.
  • Owj
  • 06-23-2023, 06:49 PM
They have learned that personality gets them higher tips than service does.
Campbell, interesting… I eat at true craft in same shopping center. Will have to get manicure, massage, and burger after I leave.