Tulsi Introduces Some Sanity In the Impeachment Issue.

+100 Originally Posted by Jackie S

if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
i said so Originally Posted by matchingmole

who's on first?
Bull-Schitty! Kushner and Trump Jr. were successful businessmen BEFORE Trump became president whereas Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy because he was shoving shit up his nose and cashed-in on his relationship to Quid Pro Joe AFTER his dad's position in American politics grew in importance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is a very important distinction and I do not know why the DPST's try to ignore that.

Sure the old man helped his children but as a private citizen with his own family money.

Biden was selling government influence if the charges are correct.
"Secret Empires " ^^ that's why
Bull-Schitty! Kushner and Trump Jr. were successful businessmen BEFORE Trump became president whereas Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy because he was shoving shit up his nose and cashed-in on his relationship to Quid Pro Joe AFTER his dad's position in American politics grew in importance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pappa Joe helped Hunter get INTO the Navy that he got kicked out of. He was too old. Nobody in the LSM seems to point this out.

+1

"During an interview on ABC News hours before the debate Tuesday, Hunter admitted to practicing “poor judgement,” noting his father’s position of power all but secured his employment."

now it's going to doom daddy's campaign.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Was watching ABC news clip. Even one the commentator said Hunter didn't interview well.

I don't know what Chang Tran was watching.
Also needs to be said that DTJ is not going after any foreign business while his dad is president. And Jared seems to be able to talk to both Jews and Arabs. Pretty useful.