I've Decided to Become a Sexual Surrogate

I don't play the game like some other beauties in a far off land...you can't make or break me.

Homiegirl don't play that....
Arguments have nothing to do with getting a blow job or this pussy.

Ya'll married men should know that already.
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 09:43 PM
I don't play the game like some other beauties in a far off land...you can't make or break me.

Homiegirl don't play that.... Originally Posted by Laney1
Like everyone has told you already, no one gives a shit...You simply don't show up on the radar.

EJ has earned her wings and can hang, you really are out of your league. Yesterday you wanna be a pimp, today you wanna be a bitch. Typical non-homiehoe wannabe...

Let it be known though that I am tri-polar and will go from funny to board bitch slap in 3.5 seconds. Originally Posted by homer13
Yeah but unfortunately you stay at board bitch for like 3.5 hours, and you never get to the slap part because I'm running circles around you the whole time.
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Arguments have nothing to do with getting a blow job or this pussy.

Ya'll married men should know that already. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Not married...quit trying to stereotype us all EJ

I'm telling you "Die Limpy"....I completely bore myself as well!! No kidding.
Only fools get married ! And arguements have nothing to do with selling your pussy either . I can assure you getting it has never crossed my mind . I'm betting more hobbyist avoid providers that have bad attitudes , than providers avoid hobbyist .
I'm telling you "Die Limpy"....I completely bore myself as well!! No kidding. Originally Posted by Laney1
That would hurt my feelings if I weren't completely secure in the falsehood of your lame name calling . Just ask around !
I'm a ride or die pimpette!!

Meow....

Homiegirl don't play that.... Originally Posted by Laney1
That's a patented phrase that you have not earned. It is of high honer in Austin to be considered a homiegirl.

Yeah but unfortunately you stay at board bitch for like 3.5 hours, and you never get to the slap part because I'm running circles around you the whole time. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I can go from board bitch slap back to funny in 3.5 seconds. The problem is you just are too damn slow to catch up. You are the only one that doesn't realize just how wrong your statement was and how bad you come off looking. You live in your own dream world where just because you say you are smart, you are. It's nice how you think you can point out flaws in other peoples post's or spelling. The problem is most times you are just not bright enough to figure out how incorrect you are.
. In fact I'm betting more hobbyist avoid providers that have bad attitudes , than providers avoid hobbyist . Originally Posted by DIE HARD

And you know thiiiiiis, how?

Homer turned you out didn't he?
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm a ride or die pimpette!!

Meow.... Originally Posted by Laney1
I'm betting you are two days from aunt flo & the cramps are eating you alive...
The rides available anytime you have the rate!
And you know thiiiiiis, how? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Money talks and bullshit walks baby !
Only ever had one decline ! And it was hits not post !
That's a patented phrase that you have not earned. It is of high honer in Austin to be considered a homiegirl.

I can go from board bitch slap back to funny in 3.5 seconds. The problem is you just are too damn slow to catch up. You are the only one that doesn't realize just how wrong your statement was and how bad you come off looking. You live in your own dream world where just because you say you are smart, you are. It's nice how you think you can point out flaws in other peoples post's or spelling. The problem is most times you are just not bright enough to figure out how incorrect you are. Originally Posted by homer13
AWWWWWWW, this isn't going to be fun if you are going to be all in your feelings homer.

I'll back off.

Soooooooryyyyyy!

One day your are Heman and one day you are mighty mouse.
I'm not sticking around to see what the tri in this polar is......

Laney you got this.

Duces!