Are people just ridiculously paranoid or stupid

I had a client show up then text me cops were nearby. ..
Just cause cops are somewhere in a close radius doesn't mean you are gonna end up on cops. Lol Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Nearly once a week we have someone (almost always a provider, mind you) contact P411 saying "You gotta get JimBob off P411, he's a cop!!".

So I say, "why do you think he's a cop?"..... and the answer is almost always something like this: "I was driving to his house and there were two cop cars at the 7-11 on the corner".

Ummmmm..... first of all, an undercover bust is done undercover. Meaning they look like civilians. You won't see any police cars, until they've called a squad car to take you down to the clink.

But I understand the paranoia. Having a little of it doesn't hurt, but having too much is pointless (and funny)!

Always,
Gina
I was gonna see sweet.treat69, but I died.

Originally Posted by corona

LMAO
Hey, just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me!!!
Nearly once a week we have someone (almost always a provider, mind you) contact P411 saying "You gotta get JimBob off P411, he's a cop!!".

So I say, "why do you think he's a cop?"..... and the answer is almost always something like this: "I was driving to his house and there were two cop cars at the 7-11 on the corner".

Ummmmm..... first of all, an undercover bust is done undercover. Meaning they look like civilians. You won't see any police cars, until they've called a squad car to take you down to the clink.

But I understand the paranoia. Having a little of it doesn't hurt, but having too much is pointless (and funny)!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

Thank you Gina. Of course some level of caution like screening. Checking reviews etc. Is important. But if vice is doing a sting they won't make them selves known 9/10.
Since I stay in the hood, you will see a police car lurking on my street from time to time and I ALWAYS give the guy a heads up so it wont freak them out.

We forget that these men have careers, family and loved ones who might get hurt if they ever got caught so don't be so quick to judge or throw rocks.
Providers do the same thing I live in really nice apts that have courtesy officers that live here. People see ft worth pd cars parked in the apts and they freak out and leave
In answer to your original question, the answer is Yes
I had one that actually did die!!! He called to make an appointment and I tried to call him back...no answer, and a few minutes later the Garland cops are calling me to see if I knew him!!! I said I didn't know him, must have been a wrong number!!! At first I thought it was a prank but I called the Baylor ER and sure enough he died of a heart attack at a traffic light!!!! And to top it off his wife called me and asked who I was because mine was the last number he called. I made up another excuse...Needless to say it made me a little uncomfortable...And sad. Poor Guy...
He was prolly caught by the SO.
Might not have really died.......yet. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
+1, I'd be willing to bet this is the work of an SO.
On a funny side note. Anyone want to get frisked. Rofl Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

Thancks but I am saving all my being frisked is by TSA tards at the airport. Are we supposed to tip them, I have been frisked very well a couple of times?
Up against the wall....and spread 'em BA!! Lol
I was meeting at a hotel and the police were in the lobby. I didn't go in.

Turns out they were asking everyone that walked in what room the were in or who they were meeting and matching it against the registry.

I didn't think "yeah, I'm Dick and im meeting Tight Tanya was gonna fly.

Not sure if that makes me stoopid or paranoid but Im free to fuck another day.
there 500 girls in DFW, why take any risks?
Hell! I died and went to heaven when I was in Sweet.Treats loving embrace! Definitely need to see her again! Also if you act suspiciously in front of cops they'll probably want to know why, so go about your business and they will too!