George H.W. Bush to vote for Clinton, reports say

Here! Say!

Guess what? Maybe Drumpf will get some of his Second Amendment people down to Houston to take care of the Bushes. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It would much better if they took care of you.
HW Bush shows his true colors by supporting clinton.

the rotten fruit doesn't fall very far from the tree.
I doubt Bush senior knows where he's at half the time. Originally Posted by bambino
Just like Assup.
George HW Bush, the consummate insider, senior globalist, and lifetime member of the elitist Establishment, is voting for Hillary? Wow. Trump is better than I thought! If HW liked him, I'd have to reconsider! So far, most all of the most corrupt, despicable Republicans are lining up behind Clinton. This is good news for Trump!
George HW Bush, the consummate insider, senior globalist, and lifetime member of the elitist Establishment, is voting for Hillary? Wow. Trump is better than I thought! If HW liked him, I'd have to reconsider! So far, most all of the most corrupt, despicable Republicans are lining up behind Clinton. This is good news for Trump! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is the absolute truth. The big question is why they don't want to support Trump? I think it's because Trump isn't going along with the Globalist plan. They want to use racism as the reason, lol. I'll never fall for that tripe.

Jim
That is the absolute truth. The big question is why they don't want to support Trump? I think it's because Trump isn't going along with the Globalist plan. They want to use racism as the reason, lol. I'll never fall for that tripe.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What are the chances Jim that you fucking understand what you're grousing about?
Let's end this thread with this; does anyone really believe that these three people (George HW Bush, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, and Assup) either all told the truth or got their facts correct. In think it is very unlikely that all three are correct.
Let's end this thread with this; does anyone really believe that these three people (George HW Bush, Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, and Assup) either all told the truth or got their facts correct. In think it is very unlikely that all three are correct. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you disputing the fact that George H is voting for Clinton? It has been confirmed. This is the first time in recent history and at least my lifetime and I am 60 that a living President is voting for a candidate of the opposite party. If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will- first time in history that all living Presidents are not supporting a particular canididate- and to add insult to injury the last Republican nominee for POTUS (Romney) isn't supporting Trump- yet you morons think there's nothing wrong with Trump,
Are you disputing the fact that George H is voting for Clinton? It has been confirmed. This is the first time in recent history and at least my lifetime and I am 60 that a living President is voting for a candidate of the opposite party. If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will- first time in history that all living Presidents are not supporting a particular canididate- and to add insult to injury the last Republican nominee for POTUS (Romney) isn't supporting Trump- yet you morons think there's nothing wrong with Trump, Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
All that proves is there is something very RIGHT about Trump! The globalist elitists don't like him. That is a good thing.
Are you disputing the fact that George H is voting for Clinton? It has been confirmed. This is the first time in recent history and at least my lifetime and I am 60 that a living President is voting for a candidate of the opposite party. If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will- first time in history that all living Presidents are not supporting a particular canididate- and to add insult to injury the last Republican nominee for POTUS (Romney) isn't supporting Trump- yet you morons think there's nothing wrong with Trump, Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're an illiterate moron, Lubed Wide-ass. No living presidents endorsed John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant and Chester Arthur -- a sitting president who did not receive his party's nomination for a second term, Lubed Wide-ass. Plus, not only did former president Teddy Roosevelt not endorse Taft for a second term, he created the Bull Moose Party and ran against Taft.

All that proves is there is something very RIGHT about Trump! The globalist elitists don't like him. That is a good thing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
What are the chances Jim that you fucking understand what you're grousing about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha, you're such a stupid fucker. Don't try and go "toe to toe" with me you dumbass. You're so afraid of Trump it's comical. Obama fucked this country up and Clinton will do even more harm. The real question is do you know what you're talking about? Now go find out why it had been reported that Hillary Clinton had died after her little fainting spell during the 911 ceremony.

Jim
You're an illiterate moron, Lubed Wide-ass. No living presidents endorsed John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant and Chester Arthur -- a sitting president who did not receive his party's nomination for a second term, Lubed Wide-ass. Plus, not only did former president Teddy Roosevelt not endorse Taft for a second term, he created the Bull Moose Party and ran against Taft.

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again you have to hit your google search and go back over 150 years to find something similar- you are a real ass clown. What would you do without google I B?

Stop pretending you are some type of historian. We all know you are addicted to google.
Again you have to hit your google search and go back over 150 years to find something similar- you are a real ass clown. What would you do without google I B?

Stop pretending you are some type of historian. We all know you are addicted to google. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What would you do with a brain? Never mind.

Stop pretending you are some type of historian. We all know you are addicted to google.
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're too stupid to have even remembered Arthur's name let alone know that his party wouldn't select him to run for a second term, Lubed Wide-ass. You're even more stupid to imagine I didn't previously know that, Lubed Wide-ass. Recommend that you brush up on your American history, Lubed Wide-ass: Dark Horse: The Surprise Election and Political Murder of President James A. Garfield by Kenneth D. Ackerman. Plus, a real First Sergeant (or, for that matter, any seventh grader) would know that General Grant commanded armies during the Civil War -- fought between 1861 and 1865 ... while Lincoln was president -- and that Grant couldn't possibly be a field commander and president at the same time.

BTW, Lubed Wide-ass, President Taft's term in office ended just over 100 years ago: not 150 years ago.