Election changing voter fraud discovered

Dozens of reasons....since you have to change your driver's license within 60 days after moving to New Hampshire, care to give us some of those dozens of reasons that nine months later they still have not changed their registration? How about dozens of reasons that people with drivers licenses have not registered their cars? Finally, what are those dozens of reasons that someone living in another state can legally go to NH and vote in a presidential election? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you allow for college students Barley?

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/0...e-voter-fraud/
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2017, 02:50 PM

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/0...e-voter-fraud/ Originally Posted by bamscram
You mean to say there is a perfectly good explanation for JD's baseless accusation?

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/0...e-voter-fraud/ Originally Posted by bamscram
Why would a student change their registration? Doing so would change their residency and voting in NH would be illegal if they were an official resident of Harvard. As a sailor I maintained my Missouri residency by keeping my drivers license. When I left the navy I got a Florida license and residency in that state.

Your response hardly adds up to dozens and it was quickly rebutted. You have zero points.
They don't, where is your link they were bused in to vote?
Your first post accused people voting with out of state DL and not changing them. College students and military members don't.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Why would a student change their registration? Doing so would change their residency and voting in NH would be illegal if they were an official resident of Harvard. As a sailor I maintained my Missouri residency by keeping my drivers license. When I left the navy I got a Florida license and residency in that state.

Your response hardly adds up to dozens and it was quickly rebutted. You have zero points. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Per ypur own link JD. God Damn.

Nowhere in the letter do the departments suggest that out-of-state people voted illegally.
The letter contains another interesting fact: There were 6,033 people who signed domicile affidavits in order to register to vote. The secretary of state sent letters to all of them, and the U.S. Postal Service returned 458 of them as not delivered to the address on the registration forms.
Democrats attacked Mr. Jasper for releasing raw data that fails to confirm any fraud.
“Using cherry-picked data in order to support a false claim is dangerous and irresponsible. Today’s release of information by Speaker Jasper’s office fans the flames of misinformation in order to further suppress our citizens’ right to vote,” said Senate Democratic Leader Jeff Woodburn. “The fact of the matter is that there is no requirement to obtain a [New Hampshire] driver’s license or register your car in order to exercise your constitutionally-protected right to vote.”
They don't, where is your link they were bused in to vote?
Your first post accused people voting with out of state DL and not changing them. College students and military members don't. Originally Posted by bamscram
You're a little fuzzy. College students and military don't what? Vote? Vote out of state? Change their registration?

Try to keep it simple for you; if a military person or student is carrying a driver's license for New York then they are a New York resident and can't vote in NH even if they lived their entire life there. That's the law. I was military and I carried a Missouri driver's license when I was stationed in Virginia and Connecticutt. That way I could vote in Missouri. I never voted anywhere else.

It comes down to this, there is enough evidence of massive voter fraud by the democrats to warrant a special prosecutor. We'll probably have to wait until they complete the investigation into all the other states.

By the way, there is more anecdotal evidence of bussing in voters than there is collusion between Trump and the Russians. Anything I link to will not satisfy you or your ilk. Up to you to look. Try South Dakota a few years back when Tom Daschle got more votes in a small town than there were townspeople.

The only thing that might convince the terminally naive is if they depose every single voter who voted with a same day registration about where they voted and where their registered. Of course, facing jail time they'll all take the fifth.
Another douchebag heard from.

That might apply to what, 20% of that 5k they found? Or are you saying all those who did it were 'registered students'?

It comes down to this, there is enough evidence of massive voter fraud by the democrats to warrant a special prosecutor. We'll probably have to wait until they complete the investigation into all the other states. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
BUT since many dem states are refusing to cooperate, how can the powers that be Complete those investigations when they can't get the data cause the state's not handing it over?

Of course, facing jail time they'll all take the fifth. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Or just lie..
That might apply to what, 20% of that 5k they found? Or are you saying all those who did it were 'registered students'?

BUT since many dem states are refusing to cooperate, how can the powers that be Complete those investigations when they can't get the data cause the state's not handing it over?

Or just lie.. Originally Posted by garhkal
University of New Hampshire has 15,000 students, and there are 23,000 in the rest of colleges. New H let out of state students vote.
University of New Hampshire has 15,000 students, and there are 23,000 in the rest of colleges. New H let out of state students vote. Originally Posted by bamscram

If they were out of state in NH then they broke the law and should pay the price for stealing votes from others. I recommend a fine and loss of voting privileges for a first offense. Jail time and fine for a second offense.
If they were out of state in NH then they broke the law and should pay the price for stealing votes from others. I recommend a fine and loss of voting privileges for a first offense. Jail time and fine for a second offense. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You are having a rough time grasping this Barly.

http://sos.nh.gov/CollegeStudent.aspx
  • grean
  • 09-12-2017, 07:10 AM
If they were out of state in NH then they broke the law and should pay the price for stealing votes from others. I recommend a fine and loss of voting privileges for a first offense. Jail time and fine for a second offense. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Barleycorn,

I'm not familiar with NH law and I doubt you are either.
You however, also seem to be confused about constitutionally guaranteed rights versus other privileges. Every US citizen has a RIGHT to vote. Voting is not a privilege.

Driving is a privilege. You don't have a right to a driver's license or a car to register. You don't need a DL or car registration to vote. States like Texas with ID laws, violate the constitution, plain and simple.

You can have dual residence in two states. Voting laws regarding that vary. Ultimately, you get one vote. As long as you meet the requirements to vote in either state, you can pick one and vote in one. I think there are some localities that say if you pay taxes in it, you can vote in it.

All I would need to say "yip" would be simply investigating a sample of those votes in question to determine their validity. They have probably done some review and determined everything is on order.

Relax though, some extreme right wing watchdog group will eventually file suit and cause tax payers funds to be wasted by forcing the state election board to show the proof that the votes were valid.

Stop reading that right wing rag as if it were breathed from the mouth of God.

And for fuck sake, Trump won.
Barleycorn,

I'm not familiar with NH law and I doubt you are either.
You however, also seem to be confused about constitutionally guaranteed rights versus other privileges. Every US citizen has a RIGHT to vote. Voting is not a privilege.

Driving is a privilege. You don't have a right to a driver's license or a car to register. You don't need a DL or car registration to vote. States like Texas with ID laws, violate the constitution, plain and simple.

You can have dual residence in two states. Voting laws regarding that vary. Ultimately, you get one vote. As long as you meet the requirements to vote in either state, you can pick one and vote in one. I think there are some localities that say if you pay taxes in it, you can vote in it.

All I would need to say "yip" would be simply investigating a sample of those votes in question to determine their validity. They have probably done some review and determined everything is on order.

Relax though, some extreme right wing watchdog group will eventually file suit and cause tax payers funds to be wasted by forcing the state election board to show the proof that the votes were valid.

Stop reading that right wing rag as if it were breathed from the mouth of God.

And for fuck sake, Trump won. Originally Posted by grean
People like you use that word "right" incorrectly. There is no right to vote because not everyone can vote can they. If you're too young, you can't vote. If you're a convicted felon, you can't vote. If you've been judged as insane, you can't vote. If you live in the wrong place, you can't vote in some other place. A "right" implies something that is god-given and inheritant from your time of birth. The "right" to vote is acquired when you reach a certain age. That age can be changed by the whim of Congress and the vote of the people. I would be in favor of raising the voting age by to 21 with a few exceptions; active duty military, emancipated, and/or taxpayer.
  • grean
  • 09-12-2017, 08:09 AM
People like you use that word "right" incorrectly. There is no right to vote because not everyone can vote can they. If you're too young, you can't vote. If you're a convicted felon, you can't vote. If you've been judged as insane, you can't vote. If you live in the wrong place, you can't vote in some other place. A "right" implies something that is god-given and inheritant from your time of birth. The "right" to vote is acquired when you reach a certain age. That age can be changed by the whim of Congress and the vote of the people. I would be in favor of raising the voting age by to 21 with a few exceptions; active duty military, emancipated, and/or taxpayer. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Really?

Go buy a 5th grade social studies book.

The US Constitution stated in Amendment XXVI, which was ratified by the states in 1971:

"Section 1. The right of citizens of the United States, who are eighteen years of age or older, to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of age.

Section 2. The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."

Exactly how far is your foot down your throat? Not salty enough? Try a dick...