I'd like to publicly apologize for my comments in chat

Darth is at my incall often. And our hobby friends know this. A few weeks ago when people were having problems posting replies he allowed me to log on from his phone and laptop. I was able to post without a problem from his mac and his iphone yet could not post replies from my devices. I emailed the mods and had an email discussion concerning this with one of the mods.

Darth has offered to meet in person and show proof of our date to legitimately concerned parties. Why everyone seems to be ignoring that is beyond me. You all are aware of this and keep ignoring it. Not one person has accepted his offer. Not one! Any takers???
Based on where you two post from.
I would say someone is not being truthful with the members here, DV may not be you but you two are together posting an awful lot, matter of fact his review was posted from your location.

Not closed because the members have a right to ask the question. Originally Posted by Namssa
Seems like...lately providers posting own review is a cool thing.
Excuse me. I was not involved until you brought my name up with accusations.

What the hell does your argument in chat have to do with me? Keep my damn name out of your mouth and keyboard. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Admit it.....we became pimps and pedophiles when you realized we would NOT see you?

You did the same shit to 5 other male members I know. You turned them off when you came at them TOO strong and aggressive. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Can you answer these questions please?

P.S. I don't really care about quack reviews.
Jealousy, ego and hatred for whatever reason destroys the hobby.

You should focus on who wants to see you...not who doesn't.

Thanks to Dallas Mod team for letting this thread run through. I think she made a mistake in judgement. She is a good lady but got tangled up in her own game.
Babydoll...

You shouldn't get mad at guys because they won't see you. ... ijs Originally Posted by Shep3.0

Wow ... the majority of the ladies are truly happy when I do not see them,

The lesson to be learned here is not to post a thread that can backfire on you. There is understanding and forgiveness in taint ... ijs.
Yes I posted the review when I collected the photos ... she is my ATF and i've logged from her router with MY MAC BOOK PRO ... If you are following IPs you will notice as well that plenty of my posts and replies are made from my office IP or personal phone like Im doing it now ...

Based on where you two post from.
I would say someone is not being truthful with the members here, DV may not be you but you two are together posting an awful lot, matter of fact his review was posted from your location.

Not closed because the members have a right to ask the question. Originally Posted by Namssa
Yes I posted the review when I collected the photos ... she is my ATF and i've logged from her router with MY MAC BOOK PRO ... If you are following IPs you will notice as well that plenty of my posts and replies are made from my office IP or personal phone like Im doing it now ... Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Sir...You are the White Knight of the Year!
Just to TOFTT, I will agree to meet THN to prove that she is not DarthDVader...

In all seriousness, I'm not sure what was said in chat, but it doesn't make sense why someone who has 62 positive reviews would create an account to give herself more positive reviews. It seems like she does well without Darth (or the stamp of approval from the social group that's attacking her here). She's not lacking customers and she is well established.

I don't know anyone in this fight, but all three of you are established, well thought of contributors on this site and hobby, just agree not to have a session and move on. This is childish.

And my offer to prove THN's identity stands ...
Just to TOFTT, I will agree to meet THN to prove that she is not DarthDVader...

In all seriousness, I'm not sure what was said in chat, but it doesn't make sense why someone who has 62 positive reviews would create an account to give herself more positive reviews. It seems like she does well without Darth (or the stamp of approval from the social group that's attacking her here). She's not lacking customers and she is well established.

I don't know anyone in this fight, but all three of you are established, well thought of contributors on this site and hobby, just agree not to have a session and move on. This is childish.

And my offer to prove THN's identity stands ... Originally Posted by Looking41today

Lola...you are a bit off. Read the whole thread.

Also, what social group are you referring to?
this is interesting, to say the least...

my take, FWIW is that DarthDVader may not be THN, but it's irrelevant... because he and THN are basically working in tandem, and his reviews are not believable... frankly, they border on WORSHIP... I recoiled from the review based on that, before the other guys dug further... THN got extremely defensive, early in the thread, so much so that an alarm went off concerning the veracity of the DDV review... and to carry over to Chat? these folks sure look like they are hiding something... it doesn't matter if DDV can show receipts from the Kessler... he obviously worships THN, or has an extreme vested interest in her success here
Geez DV you know that IP you just posted from is the one she registered her account with,
then there is the first two post you each made in this thread from the same location, ATF I would say more like live in.GF, which is fine, you just should be upfront and not post a review.
I really like THN, not sure why someone felt the need to deceive.
Please don't assume the nature of our arrangement. I will not comment on this further.
Namssa nailed it!
Namssa with all due respect make reasonable comments ... Ive been posting all day long from my phone at different places and she at her location...
Now when she registered to Eccie 1. I didnt know her 2. Darth didnt exist and the most interesting point 3. She didnt live where she is at now ...
Having said that, please keep the mistakes and assumptions on the side and keep it within reason and respect ...

This is my last comment

Geez DV you know that IP you just posted from is the one she registered her account with,
then there is the first two post you each made in this thread from the same location, ATF I would say more like live in.GF, which is fine, you just should be upfront and not post a review.
I really like THN, not sure why someone felt the need to deceive. Originally Posted by Namssa
  • L.A.
  • 08-16-2013, 12:04 AM
but it doesn't make sense why someone who has 62 positive reviews would create an account to give herself more positive reviews Originally Posted by Looking41today
LOL........