Spontaneous L3 question

OP well now you have has sex with every one she has if she does do BB on who ever she feels like she want's to..

And she has had sex with every one you have BB.... Go get tested !!
This is why I don't do SS with out a condom ..
You just can't help from salying it just sliped in.
Any chance you’re gonna let the rest of the class know who we want to go see next?
Yeah, would love to know who this provider is so I can totally avoid her at all costs!
Burning sensation when u pee now?
Got tested and all clear. Now I have to figure out future encounters with her...that raw kitty feels so good.

I still wish I could just ask her.
Got tested and all clear. Now I have to figure out future encounters with her...that raw kitty feels so good.

I still wish I could just ask her. Originally Posted by bender1717
So does the FC2 just like skin on skin but way safer!
DO NOT ask her about any activities with other clients. That’s her business. As she shouldn’t ask you about your activities with another lady.

Just assume EVERY lady is barebacking other clients. If you are still comfortable with that info, then by all means, bb and cream pie her. If not, then wrap it up or don’t see her.
Play this out in your head. You ask if she barebacks other clients. She says “no”.

Do you believe her?

Hint: the correct answer is not “yes”, which makes the question pointless. Originally Posted by TinMan
Oh, come on! He's SPECIAL, right?
Yes I was trying...but she said "no" then she kinda let it happen Originally Posted by bender1717
Look, you should have just asked her up front. That would have been the mature thing to do: ask if she will stripper slide so you can do bb. We ALL know asking for SS means you are going to try .... duh
Look, you should have just asked her up front. That would have been the mature thing to do: ask if she will stripper slide so you can do bb. We ALL know asking for SS means you are going to try .... duh Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
I did ask her, and she said "no" to L3. It just happened. That's the problem.