Not Quitting But...

I never said I was quitting for all the rude commenters. I said I was basically taking a break. That’s all. I’ve never even seen any of the guys that commented so that just goes to show how insidious review boards can be. I also wasn’t here for one month. I’ve been a provider for almost 2 years. It sticks that people here forget entirely that we are human beings. I had things going on in my personal life that made me feel like I should quit. Regardless, I’ve explained myself too many times over. To have another provider chime in with hate was unexpected. People here only know how to treat women like subhumans. It’s sad. And yes I said brand. As in photoshoots, advertising, building a site. That is a brand. It’s not impossible for a lowly whore to have a brand. Take care Houston and be blessed.
First of all good luck to you. You are the only one who knows what fits your personal situation.

That said (sincerely), let me offer some comments that really are more in general than specific.

I have noticed that guys in Houston, more than anywhere else I've been,have an aversion to anything that makes them feel like they are engaging in a transaction. So mentioning money and not making the screening process more of a "let's get to know each other a bit" than "hand me over your personal shit, asshole My body My Rules", doesn't always go over well. And while building a brand is a real and valid thing...guys here it as "she's all business." When it's really about you controlling your identity and attracting the right new friends. But that's not what they hear.

The Illusion of Passion is real and hopefully, there aren't a lot of ladies who have to focus on the illusion instead of the actual passion. This is a job, yes, but it is one you need to love to do well and not get beat down.

Guys want a fantasy, so anytime someone posts about negativity (not a safety alert), guys are reminded that we aren't these sexy nymphs just waiting to jump them the second they come through the door. It breaks down their fantasy. Guys come here for fantasy.

If a girl is coming back here eventually, it is probably bad to post implying that the client base here is substandard to other places. Guys have long memories and love that search button...

Again, good luck in your travels!
In every City you will come across the same issues ,
it's just the nature of this business
Every Reviews board will have it share of issues ..
sticky keys double post
What I remember is all of your wonderful insightful posts BThree. Well said.
Heh good luck
But Houston is pretty tame compared to other cities and a bigger market than all of them
It's better to just dip/lay low without making an announcement,so when you start posting ads again next week in Houston..folks won't look at you funny
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2018, 04:56 PM
some good advice in this thread..
What I remember is all of your wonderful insightful posts BThree. Well said. Originally Posted by jonfor4
Thank you!
...Guys want a fantasy, so anytime someone posts about negativity (not a safety alert), guys are reminded that we aren't these sexy nymphs just waiting to jump them the second they come through the door. It breaks down their fantasy... Originally Posted by B Three

Wait... you're NOT?
Safe Travels
Good Luck .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
+1
Bye good riddance
I’d love to see you when you come home...to us. You can’t choose your family. Hahaha! But seriously, best of luck beautiful!
First of all good luck to you. You are the only one who knows what fits your personal situation.

That said (sincerely), let me offer some comments that really are more in general than specific.

I have noticed that guys in Houston, more than anywhere else I've been,have an aversion to anything that makes them feel like they are engaging in a transaction. So mentioning money and not making the screening process more of a "let's get to know each other a bit" than "hand me over your personal shit, asshole My body My Rules", doesn't always go over well. And while building a brand is a real and valid thing...guys here it as "she's all business." When it's really about you controlling your identity and attracting the right new friends. But that's not what they hear.

The Illusion of Passion is real and hopefully, there aren't a lot of ladies who have to focus on the illusion instead of the actual passion. This is a job, yes, but it is one you need to love to do well and not get beat down.

Guys want a fantasy, so anytime someone posts about negativity (not a safety alert), guys are reminded that we aren't these sexy nymphs just waiting to jump them the second they come through the door. It breaks down their fantasy. Guys come here for fantasy.

If a girl is coming back here eventually, it is probably bad to post implying that the client base here is substandard to other places. Guys have long memories and love that search button...

Again, good luck in your travels! Originally Posted by B Three
CatDaddy
It's a pity that Houston fucktards seem to be earning a reputation of NCNS traveling ladies. Or booking and then canceling. I expect that in Austin.

Now were there any taint photos of the OP?