Which would you choose?

I too would give up the BJ. Love Daty and watching the woman get off. Have yet to encounter a BJ that blew my mind, but always hopeful!
  • SeV
  • 01-06-2020, 10:20 AM
I am completely shocked, I just knew in my heart no man would ever give up his sloppy tippy but you guys proved me wrong!

The question stands to ask,
Would you give up your BJs because you’ve never had one that stood out in your memory or
Have you had amazing cock sucking sessions and just love DATY
SeV, I LOVE DATY! Gets me hard as a rock to make a woman quiver, shake, moan, swear, and anything else they do when orgasming. I enjoy BJ and have had good ones but could do without them if I had too. I have seen providers that are a no on DATY and a didn't enjoy the session nearly as much as other ones. Now days if she doesn't offer DATY I give her a pass.
  • SeV
  • 01-06-2020, 11:27 AM
My new motto
Lick it before you stick it
If DATO were added to the menu I would pick it first followed by DATY with BJ a very distant last pick....unless it were me giving head to a fully loaded, cut T girl cock in the 8 to 10 inch range! Decisions, Decisions!
I have an Oral Fixation for BBBJCIM so, I would be willing to give up the DATY. (I'm strictly dickly so, I'm speaking for myself; I do not personally DATY).

My pussy naturally gets wet from just sucking your dick so... it's a win win...
I love a woman that gets wet sucking dic. Wish you were closer to Wichita
Easy one for me... never forsake the BJ- Hell, I’d give up the pussy altogether if I had to to keep the BJ. Loooooove a proper BJ/HJ combo!