The brainless idiot says...country is going through an "incredible transition" with record high gas prices...WTF!!

I'm not a Democrat but these high gas prices are good for energy stocks! Originally Posted by WTF
You shill like one...
Tell us what else high gas prices are good for...the American people in general, the economy as a whole?? Maybe you ought to buy EV and renewable energy stocks...shit for brains thinks so. One sector...energy stocks and fuck EVERYTHING else it destroys ...Gotcha!!
You're an economist extraordinaire
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2022, 12:35 PM
You shill like one...
Tell us what else high gas prices are good for...the American people in general, the economy as a whole?? Maybe you ought to buy EV and renewable energy stocks...shit for brains thinks so. One sector...energy stocks and fuck EVERYTHING else it destroys ...Gotcha!!
You're an economist extraordinaire Originally Posted by bb1961
I'm a Adam Smith economist!

"Adam Smith was one of the first economists to explain how self-interest and rational self-interest in a free-market economy can lead to overall economic well-being. These concepts are developed in Smith’s theory of the Invisible Hand which purports that a large majority of society benefits when each entity acts in their own best interest because it also overlaps with the best interests of others manifesting unintended but powerful societal benefits at large. "
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2022, 12:46 PM
you deleted your crowing about Ford stock

i was about to comment on Ford

been an $8 to $12 stock for 20years or more it seems

except one brief spurt in the past year and half or so to 20 maybe, and now back to 11 or 12

not exactly a 'get rich' stock Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I only bought 3k shares in the high 12's. And I said that was a long term play.

I didn't delete it.

I think their EV truck will kill it when it comes out in mass.

I never said anything about getting rich with Ford or any other stock.

Did you get hit hard on the head? You sound retarded
i have been hit on the head several times

hard enough...harder than many ever could imagine

i am not retarded however

frankly, i am intelligent
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2022, 01:00 PM

frankly, i am intelligent Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Shirley my dear, I do not give a damn...
What about NIO ? The next Tesla ?

55 to 15
Shirley my dear, I do not give a damn... Originally Posted by WTF
you are the one who asked, dummkopf
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2022, 01:19 PM
you are the one who asked, dummkopf Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You need to look up the word rhetorical...besides I was answering your misrepresentation of my Ford position.
You need to look up the word rhetorical...besides I was answering your misrepresentation of my Ford position. Originally Posted by WTF
now you lie wholeheartedly

i didn't say anything about your position in ford, other than to mention you mentioned it

i talked about ford
Get a Tesla, buddy. They come with free access to Twitter!!!!

frankly, i am intelligent Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Are you also very stable?
California has mandated that no gas powered vehicles will be sold there by 2035. They anticipate that there will be brown-outs and blackouts across the state yet again this summer. Originally Posted by ICU 812
On the up side...it's too far for them to drive their stupid EVs from Cali to Texas... so there's that!