Storm Jonas, Climate change at work?

• DSK
  • 01-23-2016, 07:48 PM
And if you believe that people and industry don't have an affect on nature......... you're a bigger fool than Sara Palin. Now is our affect on it as extreme as the tree huggers claim, doubtful......... but when dealing with something that has the potential to hurt this and future generations....... I rather error on the safe side but that's just me. Originally Posted by novacain
It is a nice sentiment to err on the safe side, but if you believe that the climate is getting hotter because of man made conditions, and mitigating it will cost trillions, you must consider the ways to mitigate it.

Slowly raise the grade and places where people live, so if the sea level rises, no big deal. Dig deeper ditches for water run off, study how New Orleans has dealt with things post Katrina, etc.

Don't condemn entire industries that make modern life possible.
It is a nice sentiment to err on the safe side, but if you believe that the climate is getting hotter because of man made conditions, and mitigating it will cost trillions, you must consider the ways to mitigate it.

Slowly raise the grade and places where people live, so if the sea level rises, no big deal. Dig deeper ditches for water run off, study how New Orleans has dealt with things post Katrina, etc.

Don't condemn entire industries that make modern life possible. Originally Posted by DSK
Yeah, tell him to sell his car and house, if he has them, and live in a teepee like Al Gore.
Yeah, tell him to sell his car and house, if he has them, and live in a teepee like Al Gore. Originally Posted by bambino
ahahaha, Al Gorewhore the eco nazi has been proven to live in a mansion that bleeds worse than assup's asshole.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/gore-bush-houses/

LOOK OVER THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING TWO HOUSES AND SEE IF YOU
CAN TELL WHICH BELONGS TO AN ENVIRONMENTALIST.
HOUSE # 1:
A 20-room mansion (not including 8 bathrooms) heated by natural gas.
Add on a pool (and a pool house) and a separate guest house all heated
by gas. In ONE MONTH ALONE this mansion consumes more energy than the
average American household in an ENTIRE YEAR. The average bill for
electricity and natural gas runs over $2,400.00 per month. In natural
gas alone (which last time we checked was a fossil fuel), this property
consumes more than 20 times the national average for an American home.
This house is not in a northern or Midwestern “snow belt,” either. It’s
in the South.
HOUSE # 2:
Designed by an architecture professor at a leading national university,
this house incorporates every “green” feature current home construction
can provide. The house contains only 4,000 square feet (4 bedrooms) and
is nestled on arid high prairie in the American southwest. A central
closet in the house holds geothermal heat pumps drawing ground water
through pipes sunk 300 feet into the ground. The water (usually 67
degrees F.) heats the house in winter and cools it in summer. The
system uses no fossil fuels such as oil or natural gas, and it consumes
25% of the electricity required for a conventional heating/cooling
system. Rainwater from the roof is collected and funneled into a 25,000
gallon underground cistern. Wastewater from showers, sinks and toilets
goes into underground purifying tanks and then into the cistern. The
collected water then irrigates the land surrounding the house. Flowers
and shrubs native to the are! a blend the property into the surrounding
rural landscape.
HOUSE # 1 (20 room energy guzzling mansion) is outside of
Nashville,Tennessee. It is the abode of that renowned environmentalist
(and filmmaker) Al Gore.
HOUSE # 2 (model eco-friendly house) is on a ranch near Crawford,
Texas. Also known as “the Texas White House,” it is the private
residence of the President of the United States, George W. Bush.

Al Gore is an eco-lying whore. he talks shit.
Yeah, she can do that, Obama never did. Where do I get my money. BTW, I have a snowblower. Blows as good as WTF. Originally Posted by bambino
The wacco kid is a snow blower also, he only sucks white dicks...
translation of EVA's latest post ..

doo doo caca caca poo poo!
And if you believe that people and industry don't have an affect on nature......... you're a bigger fool than Sara Palin. Now is our affect on it as extreme as the tree huggers claim, doubtful......... but when dealing with something that has the potential to hurt this and future generations....... I rather error on the safe side but that's just me. Originally Posted by novacain
Humans affect planetary climate the way fleas direct a dog down the street. We have little affect and only a fool believes otherwise. Don't believe me? Okay, here it is, give us your undeniable example of where humans affected the climate. You can be a hero to the entire global warming industry.

Don't condemn entire industries that make modern life possible. Originally Posted by DSK
Forget NOLA, the Dutch have been fighting this battle for over 1,000 years.
There have been greater fluctuations in shorter periods before humans even got here. Change is normal. We aren't causing it, and we can't stop it. Adapt. Evolve. Get used to it.
Forget NOLA, the Dutch have been fighting this battle for over 1,000 years. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Venice?
If it is too hot, it's climate change. Originally Posted by Jackie S
...people and industry don't have an affect on nature......... Originally Posted by novacain
He posted "climate change" ... you post "affect on nature" ....

.. when are you going to post "people and industry affect GLOBAL WARMING"?

Isn't that the discussion?

In the meantime .. thank you Mr. Environment!

....... but when dealing with something that has the potential to hurt this and future generations....... I rather error on the safe side but that's just me. Originally Posted by novacain
I have the potential to impregnate every fertile female human on the planet...all I have to figure out is a successful delivery mechanism. In the meantime children in the 3rd world countries die today so you can worry about "future generations."

On the news yesterday I heard the snowfall in NYC was HISTORIC! They haven't gotten so much snow since 2006! 2006 I tell ya!

It's a scam.
There have been greater fluctuations in shorter periods before humans even got here. Change is normal. We aren't causing it, and we can't stop it. Adapt. Evolve. Get used to it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Correct. What caused the Ice Age? Dinosaur farts? They kept farting causing a huge carbon foot print, and and they all froze.
Correct. What caused the Ice Age? Dinosaur farts? They kept farting causing a huge carbon foot print, and and they all froze. Originally Posted by bambino
Reckon we need to put some big corks in asswipe zwiffle and EKIM to prevent another " Ice Age " ? Guess we'll have to draw straws to see who gets THAT job !
Reckon we need to put some big corks in asswipe zwiffle and EKIM to prevent another " Ice Age " ? Guess we'll have to draw straws to see who gets THAT job ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why? That's the job of Idiott2016 isn't it?
Reckon we need to put some big corks in asswipe zwiffle and EKIM to prevent another " Ice Age " ? Guess we'll have to draw straws to see who gets THAT job ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
No need to cork you woomby, seeing you have a dick up yours all the time.