So Many Fat Girls...

Fat ho's at the club (not ethnic clubs either) are commensurate with the inked up pigs selling pussy on this board. I learned a long time ago on ASPD as Phil_Landerer, spoil to the pig, the reason those unattractive, overweight women exist is simple.

The guys who want them are (usually) just as low rent.
It's simply supply and demand. As the internet made whoring easier and safer, more guys got into it. It's somewhat the same in the clubs with the vast amount of locations in DFW. There is also something about younger guys liking ass more than tits and blacks and Hispanics liking that body style as well.

Upside is now you walk into a strip club sober and walk out with a ton of money still in your pocket. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Yes I agree.
Went to The Men's Club late this week and they had a really skinny dancer working for those of you who prefer good looking females who eat right and exercise...day shift Originally Posted by friendly fred
I got an email from her and her name is Nastasia - though she isn't Russian.

Think fitness model, possibly Hispanic with lots of Ink.
Blame the reality shows and kardashian fat-butt gang...,
Everyone is fucking fat ,men ,women children , everyone lol.

Luckily some guys like fat ..... others not so much. WALDT is so true.
If you're into thicker ladies, I recommend you check out Temptations. Big girls that you can convince to leave the club with you for the night for only 3 Bills
Fat chicks? Yes, there are lots of them who are strippers at strip clubs, many of whom you definitely do not want to see in just a thong. But, let's face it, there are also lots of old and fat guys there too, just look around in the strip club next time you are in one.
The difference is us old fat guys are spending the money. And those "I got so drunk last night I fucked a water buffalo" type girls ain't getting any of mine.
In the past, I have tipped 'beached whales' on stage to keep their clothes on.
In the past, I have tipped 'beached whales' on stage to keep their clothes on. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
That was very brave of you.

Hugs,
EW
Wow - I went to Baby Dolls yesterday and couldn't believe how many overweight chicks work there these days.

What is the attraction to fat?

I think it is unattractive.

I get that fat girls give 50 dollar blow jobs and some guys like that but how is that very enticing when for just $300-400 you can get a very hot girl who will imbed a much better memory in you head? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Shouldn't you change your handle, Mr Friendly? One, I like the "f" words and you're neither friendly nor represent what I think of when I consider the other proper name of "Fred" which is another nice "F" word.

Your politics, if memory serves, painfully read as unaware and certainly plebeian, at best.

Too bad. Seems as if your complaint of "so many fat girls" is being morphed, for men only, as simply another Eccie member who is uninformed, unenlightened and more importantly, boring.

Bet you're like that in the more important ways, aren't you? That's why you have so much time to complain about others.

Really sad, if one takes the time to consider such.

Hope your V Day sucks. Mine certainly is working out to be that way.

Always,
Elisabeth
Shouldn't you change your handle, Mr Friendly? One, I like the "f" words and you're neither friendly nor represent what I think of when I consider the other proper name of "Fred" which is another nice "F" word.

Your politics, if memory serves, painfully read as unaware and certainly plebeian, at best.

Too bad. Seems as if your complaint of "so many fat girls" is being morphed, for men only, as simply another Eccie member who is uninformed, unenlightened and more importantly, boring.

Bet you're like that in the more important ways, aren't you? That's why you have so much time to complain about others.

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
The way I see it, I pay the money to fuck pretty gals, and not have to bait them with an ear of corn. Clearly there is a market for fat floppers on the strip club circuit, since there are also chubby chasers out there. I just dont understand, (nor do I need to) why you would pay to fuck a fatty when they are giving it away every weekend!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
The way I see it, I pay the money to fuck pretty gals, and not have to bait them with an ear of corn. Clearly there is a market for fat floppers on the strip club circuit, since there are also chubby chasers out there. I just dont understand, (nor do I need to) why you would pay to fuck a fatty when they are giving it away every weekend!
Happy Valentine's Day!! Originally Posted by Porky Poker
Yes - great points! I could fuck a fat girl anytime I wanted (which is almost never) so why would I pay to see some fat girl stripping?

Fuck, I had tilapia and veggies for lunch but I might not hold it down thinking about those porkers...

Always,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
What in the world are you even talking about here?

Ask any guy to be honest with you and everything else being equal, he would take the skinny and pretty girl - everyone fucking knows that from the day they hit junior high.

Some guys with no confidence might say they like chubby girls but that is because that's all they can get - if they could get a hot little babe they would do it.

It is almost physically impossible for an emotionally healthy and rational man to be sexually attracted to some fat girl over a well toned hot babe.

I put the time and effort into looking sharp and just like when I shop at Central Market I pay extra for good quality.
In the past, I have tipped 'beached whales' on stage to keep their clothes on. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Mankind thanks you, sir!
If you're into thicker ladies, I recommend you check out Temptations. Big girls that you can convince to leave the club with you for the night for only 3 Bills Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Three one dollar bills?