The murder on Jan. 6th...will there be any justice??

Does this mean you hate democracy as much as I do, NM?

BTW — how much “equality” did oeb11 demand for Trumpler and his acolytes?

Didn’t he call them patriots?

HAHAHAHAHSHSHSUSUSU
Evidently
No ,,,
And round two of the daily morning spamathon has begun.

Blah blah bla, hmmm?
would you say the same if it was an an antifa member breaking in?
Yes! I honestly don't see how anyone that breaks into a restricted government facility as part of a violent group would expect otherwise. Anyone that doubts that should gather up several hundred others and storm the nearest military base, the federal reserve, etc... and see what kind of welcome they get.

As always supporters: if any of you are captured or killed, the Trumpeter will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

You have 17 hours to send us more money.
Yes! I honestly don't see how anyone that breaks into a restricted government facility as part of a violent group would expect otherwise. Anyone that doubts that should gather up several hundred others and storm the nearest military base, the federal reserve, etc... and see what kind of welcome they get. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
For a “tour”
Yes! I honestly don't see how anyone that breaks into a restricted government facility as part of a violent group would expect otherwise. Anyone that doubts that should gather up several hundred others and storm the nearest military base, the federal reserve, etc... and see what kind of welcome they get. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Where were you last summer when doing exactly that was considered perfectly acceptable, so much so that the current veep would shill for your bail money on Twitter, and prosecutors would drop the charges if you did happen to get arrested?
They didn’t attack the Capitol. Not once.
They didn’t attack the Capitol. Not once. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Hmmmm... But they DID burn out a couple
of Police houses.... kill a few cops
and actually chain closed the doors to
police houses and light them afire
- while people were inside.

Surely sounds like ATTEMPTED MURDER to me
and the conservative lads here.

But, NOT to you liberal lads, or for that matter
the liberal news media.

... And THAT is the difference between us.
Thank God.

### Salty
A federal courthouse is a “restricted government facility”. Try again.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2021, 05:46 PM
Killing an unarmed person for trespassing is justice now? I’ll let the managers at footlocker and target know, that’ll come in handy next blm 100% off sale. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
If she was sticking her head through your bedroom window with a bunch of other fruitcakes beating on your wall....would you shoot first and ask questions later?
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2021, 05:49 PM

... And THAT is the difference between us.
Thank God.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
JL!
If she was sticking her head through your bedroom window with a bunch of other fruitcakes beating on your wall....would you shoot first and ask questions later? Originally Posted by WTF
Are you DiPShiTing me?