The Provider at Swingers Club Experience

Email me, we are hijacking this thread!
This is a review that a gentleman did of our New Orleans excursion. We spent a great deal of time together, but not all of it was BCD. He gave me a one hour donation and he paid for everything else, so I think it balanced out. We had dinner at one place, had drinks at another, went to a strip club, bought a private dance for us, went to Colette's, all kinds of things.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=961673 Originally Posted by Nicolet
This is a very hot/interesting thread. I so want to go to a SC with a provider. Many have expressed interest but we have yet to get it together.One of these days if I am Lucky enough we will have many tales to tell.
Good question! Ladies, if one of you clients asked you to accompany him to a swingers club, what type of donation would you expect? Take everything into consideration-- possibly not actually being with your client, multiple guys asking you to be with them, your client being with different women, you client asking you to join in a 3-some or something more, etc. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I would ask for 3 hours' donation (that is, what I would normally ask for 3 hours, not 3x my 1 hour rate). If it were a hotel party and we were spending the night there, then my usual overnight rate. I don't have any formula for coming up with the 3 hours rate- it just seems reasonable.
The problem I''ve encountered is that most gents who want the experience don't seem to understand that we do this for a living, no matter how much the individual lady may or may not enjoy sexual encounters. If you book with and pay me by the hour, then I'll have sex with you. When couples book, they pay couples rates.

Otherwise, when ya book a private appointment, ya might as well bring all your friends neighbors too. Cram as much experience into the hour as ya can. Now, if you'd be willing to pay per individual, then more ladies here might consider doing something of this nature.

I won't say it's impossible to find a lady here who enjoys sex so much, she is willing to do something of this nature, but it's probably gonna be almost, if not just as hard as it is to find a "White Unicorn" in the lifestyle.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-24-2014, 07:57 PM
Pahleeeze. There are a couple of VERY successful ladies in Dallas that actually have a package "swing date" set on their sites. I believe it is dinner/drinks/strip club/swingers club... For one "evening date" rate. Not a per hour or per participant fee. Just a "let us go out and have a good time and do as we please" fee.

The biggest thing is having very open communication with your partner.

I am super excited at the idea of Green Door. I wouldn't go to one of my local clubs because well... It is a small world and I love my privacy. But an out of state club... I am all for it. GD especially. I would think that if i were invited out to Vegas for a trip my rate would be for the trip, which is already pretty reasonable, and a night out to that club would be just part of the fun... No extra tag needed.
I would be sooo open to doing the SC date thing for the first time ever and you know what is said about the first time, right? .

Of course I'd prefer out of state, as well.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Pahleeeze. There are a couple of VERY successful ladies in Dallas that actually have a package "swing date" set on their sites. I believe it is dinner/drinks/strip club/swingers club... For one "evening date" rate. Not a per hour or per participant fee. Just a "let us go out and have a good time and do as we please" fee.

I am super excited at the idea of Green Door. I wouldn't go to one of my local clubs because well... It is a small world and I love my privacy. But an out of state club... I am all for it. GD especially. I would think that if i were invited out to Vegas for a trip my rate would be for the trip, which is already pretty reasonable, and a night out to that club would be just part of the fun... No extra tag needed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Thanks for the info. It is good to know. Being in BFE country, not too many providers offer a "night on the town" rate. If I ever find myself in Dallas, I will be sure to look for the ladies who offer this rate.

I am super excited at the idea of Green Door. I wouldn't go to one of my local clubs because well... It is a small world and I love my privacy. But an out of state club... I am all for it. GD especially. I would think that if i were invited out to Vegas for a trip my rate would be for the trip, which is already pretty reasonable, and a night out to that club would be just part of the fun... No extra tag needed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Awesome! And great for them and you, but if this is so common and desired by ladies and clients alike, why are there so many searching here, just as in the lifestyle, yet unable to find? Every lady is entitled to provide as they feel they are comfortable with, and each are entitled to their reasoning just as many feel as I do, hon. If they wanna let as many folks go at 'em for a few extra bucks in a pkg deal because that's their thing, then I am not judgmental at all and go for it! However, the women who think as I do and provide for a living, rather than a shot at some fun sexual experiences, are far more prevalent, hard as that might be for hobbyists or some providers to wrap their mind around.

Also, if ya know anything about the swing lifestyle, I'm sure you get the differences between the two worlds. In my experience, swingers, for the most part, are actually very discreet. Many are professionals, and because of the mindset and intelligence of the majority in that lifestyle, they understand and abide by certain rules and etiquette and, IMO, have shown better control and concern for others also involved in the lifestyle. There are not nearly as many drama mishaps about outing, publicly slamming others opinions, being judgmental. catty, or even opportunities to experience hateful know it all types, as there are in the hobby.

While I understand your privacy needs, it's not like you'd go to a club and say hey, my name is Ze, and I'm a well known provider in the hobby. Right? '-) The thing is, no matter who ya are, if someone is in the club and they recognize you from where ever, ummmmm.....they are also in the club doing their thing, so it's not like they got something on ya and are gonna rat ya out. I've had people who worked in the same building as I did who showed up at the club I attended, and also were "concerned". Why? Not like I was gonna wave at them across the foyer of our building at work and yell, "Hey Girl, you were the life of the party with all those folks lined up eager and ready to get their turn at you at the sex club Saturday night! Can't wait to see what ya do next weekend!" LOL

If ya ever go to GD....let us know. Clubs are kewl, but if ya really wanna experience something, try a swing resort...vacation, party, and many experiences to be had. Wow, just wow.
Damn Max that ruined my whole belief I guess next you will tell me that Santa is not real. Are you telling me that only reason you see clients is because they drop money on the desk. Of course you are in business to make money but some are in to it for the excitement and fun. It appears if I were to go to a swingers affair I would be advised to pick up a street walker for $80.
Damn Max that ruined my whole belief I guess next you will tell me that Santa is not real. Are you telling me that only reason you see clients is because they drop money on the desk. Of course you are in business to make money but some are in to it for the excitement and fun. It appears if I were to go to a swingers affair I would be advised to pick up a street walker for $80. Originally Posted by tucson
Nope, I ain't saying that at all. Not as many jump in to this biz for excitement and fun as they do because they like to eat, feed their kids, take care of their elderly parents, etc.....

Obviously, I enjoy sex. I was in the swing lifestyle many years before I was in the hobby, hon. However, I am just as selective about the gents I see as some of the gents are about the ladies they choose to see. As a mature and experienced woman.....the hobby works for me.

If I wanna swing, I swing. If a client wants me to swing, and be the bait to bring in others or even be his pass to get in a club of this nature so he can experience some things he never has, it's gonna cost. As stated previously, why not offer every client to bring his friends and neighbors for the hour when he books....it's an experience many want to have, right? lol
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-24-2014, 10:47 PM
Where in the world are you getting that because you are going to a swing club with a client that you HAVE to fuck every person that walks up to you? Maybe you go just to fuck in front of a bunch of strangers? Maybe you want to watch him get his face ridden by every girl in the place? Maybe he just wants you with him so he can swing with another fella....

Don't be surprised you can't find a lot of openly available participants posting about adventures like this... on here alone it is still a newly accepted crossover. It happens ALL the time.

Like I said earlier, you have to communicate with your partner/s. There are so MANY different ways to live in this lifestyle...

Privacy is more than just a handle... and please believe that "hookers" can totally have the same if not better standards of discretion than most civilians. Not all of us are jaded unhappy people that have the urge to take it out on others. Some of us genuinely LIKE our life choices. Sucks having to do this and it not be the icing on the cake of life.
Ze I think you are getting it when others don't. I have never been to a swingers club and would prefer to go with some one that knows what is going on. Sort of a guide if you will. I also want to try sushi but not on my own I would like a guide there also. The short time I have been on ECCIE I have made several mistakes that wouldn't have happened if I had guidance. I have been PMed by several ladies that would for a small consideration agree to accompany me to a party. I have no allusions that she or I will fuck or suck every one at the party.
Where in the world are you getting that because you are going to a swing club with a client that you HAVE to fuck every person that walks up to you? Maybe you go just to fuck in front of a bunch of strangers? Maybe you want to watch him get his face ridden by every girl in the place? Maybe he just wants you with him so he can swing with another fella....

Like I said earlier, you have to communicate with your partner/s. There are so MANY different ways to live in this lifestyle...

Privacy is more than just a handle... and please believe that "hookers" can totally have the same if not better standards of discretion than most civilians. Not all of us are jaded unhappy people that have the urge to take it out on others. Some of us genuinely LIKE our life choices. Sucks having to do this and it not be the icing on the cake of life. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
LMAO....I love the way everyone is putting words in my mouth. Let me ask ya this, hon. Do ya think a client wants to take ya to a swing club and have a simple one on one experience? Because I have yet to have one contact me and state that was his intent or expectation when I asked him.

True, many providers can and do. I believe I stated, that in my experience the hobby has more negative things of this nature occur than what I experienced or even witnessed in the swing lifestyle. I'm neither jaded nor unhappy, and am not sure why you would draw such a conclusion. Because I prefer not to do what you enjoy? Hey, baby girl.....you do your thing and I'll do mine. Kewl?

Edit: My bad. Saw your hostile approach and just kinda scan read your comment at first. Sure, it's possible, but most of 'em wanna swap or play with others mutually and that's what I've been asked. Did ya ever think that might be what I was referring to? It's all good, hon. Chill and re-read what I wrote. I ain't hostile, jaded, or unhappy but I am kinda entertained for a change. I actually know quite a bit about the swing lifestyle and the hobby. And, believe it or not, am very familiar with etiquette in both worlds. I've had fun in both. I'm still in the hobby, and didn't run out after 6 months, or seek another career because this wasn't cutting it for me. I actually do have some skills and schooling, yet I'm here. Hard to imagine I'd choose this if I wasn't happy with it, now would it? :-)
Max while I completely agree with your example of Larry bringing Larry and Darryl along for his hour visit. You seem may be to comparing Apples to Oranges. Are you saying that a client may take you to a club and his Cousins Larry and Darryl will show up? Invited by Larry himself? I hardly think so. Now this is just my observation and was not meant to offend anyone who has posted on this thread. Thanks
Max while I completely agree with your example of Larry bringing Larry and Darryl along for his hour visit. You seem may be to comparing Apples to Oranges. Are you saying that a client may take you to a club and his Cousins Larry and Darryl will show up? Invited by Larry himself? I hardly think so. Now this is just my observation and was not meant to offend anyone who has posted on this thread. Thanks Originally Posted by Lucky LaRue
Nope...not what I meant, but thanks for playin'.