Non-Hobby Alert

Seems like he kinda took a right turn, and I am a Stewart fan. The kid wasn't "all over the place"

http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-ste...ing-1618893708 Originally Posted by ramblinman69
so ...ya jus hearin ...bout this?
so ...ya jus hearin ...bout this? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
No assbite, I'm a redneck from from the south and know all about it. I just thought I'd share the link since you dumbfucks hadn't responded in any form to the thread otherwise. Cheers bitches
No assbite, I'm a redneck from from the south and know all about it. I just thought I'd share the link since you dumbfucks hadn't responded in any form to the thread otherwise. Cheers bitches Originally Posted by ramblinman69
maybe no response cause ...nobody really gives ...a soft turd bout drivin in circles and everyone seen that video ...like ten thousand times on ...tv

assbite ...thats a good one ...must be a ...southern ...colloquialism?
maybe no response cause ...nobody really gives ...a soft turd bout drivin in circles and everyone seen that video ...like ten thousand times on ...tv

assbite ...thats a good one ...must be a ...southern ...colloquialism? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I've no idear about what you Yanks see or comprehend mate. That said, I might be up there in a few months, unfortunate but true. Beer is on me.
I've no idear about what you Yanks see or comprehend mate. That said, I might be up there in a few months, unfortunate but true. Beer is on me. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
well sweeeet ...lets drink a ...whale load then ...hit the track!
Seems like he kinda took a right turn, and I am a Stewart fan. The kid wasn't "all over the place"

http://deadspin.com/reports-tony-ste...ing-1618893708 Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Thanks for piping in. I just watched what you posted again, and I still think he flat out killed the kid. The kid did make it easy.

But you got the pleasure of some discourse with plasticman, a true afficianado of deathly incidents. If you're buying beer I hear pm got a sweet new flatscreen in ferguson.
Thanks for piping in. I just watched what you posted again, and I still think he flat out killed the kid. The kid did make it easy.

But you got the pleasure of some discourse with plasticman, a true afficianado of deathly incidents. If you're buying beer I hear pm got a sweet new flatscreen in ferguson. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Plasticman is fucked up JohnnyC...and that's ok, but god damn. I'll still buy him beers though, as I appreciate the "feedback":....and I'm not going to STL anytime soon.......
Plasticman is fucked up JohnnyC...and that's ok, but god damn. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
come for the funnels ...but stay for the ...plastic man!
come for the funnels ...but stay for the ...plastic man! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
You have 0 reviews but yet talk a LOT. I like that mate. PM me any intel of these fine lasses, and I'm still buying beer. Gracias amigo
You have 0 reviews but yet talk a LOT. I like that mate. PM me any intel of these fine lasses, and I'm still buying beer. Gracias amigo Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Rambling, welcome to the PM fan club

watched it a few times
I do not think it was by intent