Encounter: Gidjet the midjet

#my new sugar shack,go see the midget yup yup Originally Posted by Blakeslee
I am not sure what you refer but if you would like me to pray for you, I will. If you don't, I will still pray for you. You may act a foul but I believe you are crying out for help. I will help you see the Light, my friend. Praise the Holy Spirit's guidance.
I am not sure what you refer but if you would like me to pray for you, I will. If you don't, I will still pray for you. You may act a foul but I believe you are crying out for help. I will help you see the Light, my friend. Praise the Holy Spirit's guidance. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
NOPE,NOPE
how she look or is u joking &why havent u posted a review supreme master?UPPER,UPPER,NORTH AREA YUP,YUP&MY PHRASES ARE CATCHY LOL Originally Posted by Blakeslee
What did you think? Did you take her to the shack yet?
What did you think? Did you take her to the shack yet? Originally Posted by luckyman1
i dont deal.with transexuals like u LUCKY LMAO$$$$$@@#SUGAR SHACK,REPLYING FROM MY SHACK WITH A REDBONE FEMALE,REVIEW COMING SOON
i dont deal.with transexuals like u LUCKY LMAO$$$$$@@#SUGAR SHACK,REPLYING FROM MY SHACK WITH A REDBONE FEMALE,REVIEW COMING SOON Originally Posted by Blakeslee
She rejected you then
I'm pretty sure lpc is retarded.
She rejected you then Originally Posted by luckyman1