So What Brought Down The Egypt Air AirBus

Eva, have you ever worn anything like this to the Truck Stop?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bella-had...143119461.html

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ekim's preferred "outfit " for being a " lot lizard " is wearing his shrillary mask and wig along with his assless chaps over his rainbow thong. Accompanied by his rainbow feather boa and high heels !
When I heard that they found plane wreckage in the water and that Egypt said that it was not his plane, I had to wonder, how many planes do they have missing?
When I heard that they found plane wreckage in the water and that Egypt said that it was not his plane, I had to wonder, how many planes do they have missing? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
.... between Egypt and Greece!

Planes full of "refugees" headed for Europe .... "off the books"?
Eva, have you ever worn anything like this to the Truck Stop?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bella-had...143119461.html

No however you might like it. Very similar on what you wear to the restroom.

Ekim's preferred "outfit " for being a " lot lizard " is wearing his shrillary mask and wig along with his assless chaps over his rainbow thong. Accompanied by his rainbow feather boa and high heels ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Very similar on what you wear to the restroom. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Have you been sucking someone's dick thinking it was mine?
Have you been sucking someone's dick thinking it was mine? Originally Posted by LexusLover
add that faggot Ivan to your list, he's earned it. he's the only one in the forum i have on ignore. i'd put assup on ignore but his meltdown posts amuse me.
add that faggot Ivan to your list, he's earned it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He's like pig shit on your shoes ... can't get rid of the stench.

Wonder if she does outcalls?
Word is she had no problem with blacks so no NBA policy
Have you been sucking someone's dick thinking it was mine? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You been taking posting tips from gay rey?
He's like pig shit on your shoes ... can't get rid of the stench. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your IQ is dropping faster than Hillary's numbers.

Wonder if she does outcalls? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wrong sex for you yappy.

Word is she had no problem with blacks so no NBA policy Originally Posted by BigLouie
Does that bother you BL?
Wrong sex for you yappy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This post confirms that you have been sucking dicks thinking it was me! And your "customers" talk shit to you while you suck their dicks?

I'm going to break it to "gently" .... I made it a habit early on in life not to stick my dick into holes in the wall AND to lot allow GUYS to suck on it.

You should probably exercise your puke somewhere else.
This post confirms that you have been sucking dicks thinking it was me! And your "customers" talk shit to you while you suck their dicks?

I'm going to break it to "gently" .... I made it a habit early on in life not to stick my dick into holes in the wall AND to lot allow GUYS to suck on it.

You should probably exercise your puke somewhere else. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are just another cock sucker trying to pin a gay label on a straight person. You and gay rey need to get a room, and work out your frustrations.