My Most Sincere Apologies Austin! But I will be back Sunday July 5 - Wed July 8

Super Ass Fantastico !! And esteemed Member of the pretty pussy club...
Have a great evening!

Mentioning a $400/hr price tag is not being a hater. It's merely mentioning a $400/hr price tag which is extremely unusual in Austin and extremely relevant to every single monger on the board.
I was neither impolite nor offensive. It wasn't even mentioned in a derogatory light.

Alpha great abs BTW. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Alpha, Dont mind what those A-holes say. you're built like a brick shit house with a gorgeous pussy to boot Originally Posted by Jwillie
No pussy is worth that much per hour.

Unless you get a TV as a participation gift.
No pussy is worth that much per hour.

Unless you get a TV as a participation gift. Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
It looks like the so-called Alpha agrees...now $350/hr (I think, I didn't read all of her caveats). At least she's trending in the right direction! Maybe Greek will be back soon too!

Keep it up WMATX!
It looks like the so-called Alpha agrees...now $350/hr (I think, I didn't read all of her caveats). At least she's trending in the right direction! Maybe Greek will be back soon too!

Keep it up WMATX! Originally Posted by karmapolice
If she would get down to 250 I might take a swing at it. In fact I think we should only get charged per inch.
After I posted my plans to come to your lovely city, I started feeling pretty bad and went under the weather very quickly.

I'm rescheduling and I do hope to make it up to you all!

Sunday July 5 - Wednesday July 8

XOXO Originally Posted by The Alpha
Yes it IS kind of strange; living with it day to day lol...the stories I could tell! But its definitely NOT a golden egg. Though that would be nice.

Do you want to meet me, Mr. Karma Police, and see for yourself? You seem quite concerned about alerting the public to my ass implant, yet, I am not sure that I have actually met you nor have you had the "golden" opportunity to inspect it. I'm not one to play internet games, but a quick search will show that you have chosen to point out my flaw a few times. Perhaps it's time for a one-on-one? Originally Posted by The Alpha
Hey mods, now that The Alpha has posted an actual ad, can we edit this one to be in accordance with Coed Guidelines, specifically:

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation...

I'm sure these 750+ views have helped Alpha's exposure here, but rules are rules.

Now isn't this more FUN than Whispering about Phantom handles of who's who in the zoo?

LMFAO and RockOn!
MR. Karmapolice...Wow...lol. Really? You think I was asking YOU for a BCD appointment? Um....NO Sir, or Ma'am...or whoever you are. LOL

LOL LOL LOL

NO. I was calling you to the carpet. To which you still haven't responded. Instead you accuse me of writing a ThreAd. You are laughable.

But thanks for the bump. Again!

Oh and about posting violations, rules, etc...I'm a big girl...If I made a posting boo-boo, I can accept the consequences.

And I agree! This IS fun! ROCK ON some more!

Hey mods, now that The Alpha has posted an actual ad, can we edit this one to be in accordance with Coed Guidelines, specifically:

It becomes an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post. That's an actual AD and if it's posted in a Coed forum, Sandbox or an ISO forum (or posted in the proper forum but before her 7 days have elapsed) then it's an actual Ad Posting Violation...

I'm sure these 750+ views have helped Alpha's exposure here, but rules are rules.

Now isn't this more FUN than Whispering about Phantom handles of who's who in the zoo?

LMFAO and RockOn!
Originally Posted by karmapolice
Definitely in the Top Ten Pretty Pussy Club on ECCIE. Nice! 👍
Thank you!
Definitely in the Top Ten Pretty Pussy Club on ECCIE. Nice! 👍 Originally Posted by agentx
Definitely in the Top Ten Pretty Pussy Club on ECCIE. Nice! 👍 Originally Posted by agentx

To each his own, I guess

image.jpeg
Another thing to laugh at.

Those that know, KNOW, that my pussy is quite pretty and tastes even better.

And for the record...there are waaaaaaayyyy more than 2 types.....

And ALL of them are lovely in their own way.

To each his own, I guess

Attachment 432315 Originally Posted by karmapolice
Another thing to laugh at.

Those that know, KNOW, that my pussy is quite pretty and tastes even better.

And for the record...there are waaaaaaayyyy more than 2 types.....

And ALL of them are lovely in their own way. Originally Posted by The Alpha
Who said I didn't know your vag, I just said you weren't my type.

BUT

Shouldn't we BOTH be working right now?
MR. Karmapolice...Wow...lol. Really? You think I was asking YOU for a BCD appointment? Um....NO Sir, or Ma'am...or whoever you are. LOL

LOL LOL LOL

NO. I was calling you to the carpet. To which you still haven't responded. Instead you accuse me of writing a ThreAd. You are laughable.

But thanks for the bump. Again!

Oh and about posting violations, rules, etc...I'm a big girl...If I made a posting boo-boo, I can accept the consequences.

And I agree! This IS fun! ROCK ON some more! Originally Posted by The Alpha

It's really just the DATES that makes it an AD according to the guidelines.

I was just baiting you with the appointment request BS...HOOKED!
Baited, Hooked...now you gonna SINK ME?

A violation? OMG! Whatever will I do? I'm doomed!

This BIG GIRL can handle it!

I was just baiting you with the appointment request BS...HOOKED! Originally Posted by karmapolice

I was just baiting you with the appointment request BS...HOOKED! Originally Posted by karmapolice

What's up with that nonsense? OK so a tight bod included a few dates.
Who gives a shit about nit picking guideline crap?

The fact that we have a tight bod posting on the board period is a pleasant change of scenery.
She has priced herself out of the market but she's still nice to look at.

Didn't you read the fine print in the guidelines that says when we finally get a hot one to post on the board it's OK not to sweat the small stuff.

Now if she had a butter face and a butter bod then I'd understand lol.