Happy Thanksgiving

Nice try.

But, unlike what you allege you are trying to do, I am NOT trying to build an ECCIE board.

In case you haven't noticed, all the Texas board, including Dallas, are huge. If anything we are overbuilt.

So, we flame each other all the time.

Now go post a review. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The board is already built, just tryin to recruit some hookers. Don't tell them what I post in this forum. They might not take my money. Wrong again numnuts.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 05:14 PM
The board is already built, just tryin to recruit some hookers. Don't tell them what I post in this forum. They might not take my money. Wrong again numnuts. Originally Posted by bambino

and how's that working out Einstein ?
The board is already built, just tryin to recruit some hookers. Don't tell them what I post in this forum. They might not take my money. Wrong again numnuts. Originally Posted by bambino
If it is already built, why did you say you are trying to grow and promote the board in the other thread. When I referred to "building" an ECCIE board, I obviously didn't mean create it. It has been around for years.

I was referring to growing/promoting a board. And if - as you said - you are trying to grow your Pitt ECCIE board, why are you here pissing on everyone's shoes?

And you don't have to tell any providers you are posting in this forum, they are way ahead of you and are already reading it. And if they don't like your posts, they definitely will be less inclined to see you. Especially if you are dissing others for what they do in private with providers. You might not like rimjobs, but plenty of providers see clients who do that stuff and they won't appreciate you insulting their regulars.

And can you not even spell "numb nuts"? Even IFFY can get that one right and he is a hillbilly.
If it is already built, why did you say you are trying to grow and promote the board in the other thread. When I referred to "building" an ECCIE board, I obviously didn't mean create it. It has been around for years.

I was referring to growing/promoting a board. And if - as you said - you are trying to grow your Pitt ECCIE board, why are you here pissing on everyone's shoes?

And you don't have to tell any providers you are posting in this forum, they are way ahead of you and are already reading it. And if they don't like your posts, they definitely will be less inclined to see you. Especially if you are dissing others for what they do in private with providers. You might not like rimjobs, but plenty of providers see clients who do that stuff and they won't appreciate you insulting their regulars.

And can you not even spell "numb nuts"? Even IFFY can get that one right and he is a hillbilly. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Numnuts is slang, and I'll spell it how i wish. And I'm not pissing on "everyones" shoes. Just the ones pissing on mine. And I'm keeping it this forum.You've been pissing all over yourselves in this forum for years from what I can tell. Hookers could give a rats ass about whats posted here. They care about money. I've never had an alert posted by a provider anywhere. I don't haggle, cancel, over stay, and ask for activities that they don't offer. I show up on time, and with good hygiene and the correct donation. Thats all they care about. Not the stupidity that goes on here. And whats so private if you're writing reviews? It's there for all to see.And JC's posting her pic all over the place. Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe thats why some providers don't offer LFK or DFK. They know where your tongues been. Ever think of that? You really are living in some fantasy world. Next time Christy comes to town I'll ring her up. I doubt she'll decline my $350 donation because I'm busting JC's balls about licking her ass. I bet you think providers actually like you, and not the donation. CMon man. Get real. Triple fuckin eye roll.
Happy Turkey day...fuckers
Happy Thanksgiving, Little Timmy-tard, but you've forgotten and left your turkeys and hams (CBJ7, the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass) in the forum. They were already rancid, but they'll be more rancid by the time you return. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what are you doing for the holiday, you gay fuck doll wannabe?

Jeez... Is there a chance the seven week meltdown might end, or just suspended?

GOBBLE! GOBBLE! GOBBLE, you squeaky gay fuck doll wannabe!

GOBBLE! GOBBLE! GOBBLE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah you do, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard!
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Happy Turkey day...fuckers Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Happy fucker day ... Turkeys
Numnuts is slang, and I'll spell it how i wish. And I'm not pissing on "everyones" shoes. Just the ones pissing on mine. And I'm keeping it this forum.You've been pissing all over yourselves in this forum for years from what I can tell. Hookers could give a rats ass about whats posted here. They care about money. I've never had an alert posted by a provider anywhere. I don't haggle, cancel, over stay, and ask for activities that they don't offer. I show up on time, and with good hygiene and the correct donation. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you giving us your report card?

And whats so private if you're writing reviews? It's there for all to see.And JC's posting her pic all over the place. Are you fucking kidding me? Maybe thats why some providers don't offer LFK or DFK. They know where your tongues been. Ever think of that? You really are living in some fantasy world. Next time Christy comes to town I'll ring her up. I doubt she'll decline my $350 donation because I'm busting JC's balls about licking her ass. I bet you think providers actually like you, and not the donation. CMon man. Get real. Triple fuckin eye roll. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm under no illusions about what the providers want dipshit. So stop pretending you know what I think.

But I got one for you.

When you DFK or LFK you lady, do you know where HER mouth has been and what has been in it? Ever think of that?

That line of thinking is a two way street.
  • CJ7
  • 11-26-2013, 10:56 PM

I'm under no illusions about what the providers want dipshit. So stop pretending you know what I think.

But I got one for you.

When you DFK or LFK you lady, do you know where HER mouth has been and what has been in it? Ever think of that?

That line of thinking is a two way street. Originally Posted by ExNYer
congrats Bimbo .... ass licker, tea bagger and cocksucker all rolled into one DFK by proxy

But I got one for you.

That line of thinking is a two way street. Originally Posted by ExNYer
"You Lady"? Being a spelling/grammar Nazi works both ways. And I don't stick my tongue down there throats, never. Just my dick.
"You Lady"? Being a spelling/grammar Nazi works both ways. And I don't stick my tongue down there throats, never. Just my dick. Originally Posted by bambino
From what you're saying, you might as well stick with gay fuck dolls.

No wonder you and .Corpy are the new Fag Team Champions of the world!
you gay fuck doll wannabe?
you squeaky gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I have posted this in awhile
  • CJ7
  • 11-27-2013, 01:26 PM
I have posted this in awhile Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

you have?

so why are you posting it again?

"You Lady"? Being a spelling/grammar Nazi works both ways. Originally Posted by bambino
Not really. An obvious typo (missing an "r" keystroke) isn't the same as making up your own spelling ("Capeesh") or repeatedly misspelling ("numnuts").

And I don't stick my tongue down there throats, never. Originally Posted by bambino
You don't have to stick your tongue down "their" throats. A kiss on the lips is good enough to get a taste of the five guys before you. So, try not to think about that next time, OK?

And I don't stick my tongue down there throats, never. Just my dick. Originally Posted by bambino
Really? The Pittsburgh hookers say you barely get past the teeth - never mind down the throat.