Please don't band me over a dumb ass post

You would think that this would be self evident. I am amazed to see posters on here who denigrated ECCIE on other boards and yet here they are posting on ECCIE.

Here's a tip - don't be an asshole when you post shit. On this board or any other board. It's so simple yet for some people they just can't seem to grasp this concept. Probably why they are assholes. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You should follow your own advice. Sad to say as of late -- you have not.
I never posted eccie is free speech or needs to be however what not free speech by definition is called censorship speech, however it like a hard to see fence some times I offten run into and get zap.
Well Rip,
If you get zapped enough times do you learn anything. Perhaps keep your fingers off the switch?
I just believe that Ripmany is so misunderstood!! Literally!!

I have a couple extra points to lend you if you need them...
In your thread in the Technical Questions Forum, I addressed your question directly.

No one has an absolute right to free speech.
Even in American society, there is a not total or absolute right to Freedom of Speech.
May I suggest you review the Libel & Slander Statutes in State Laws, as well as the Supreme Court Rulings on the the Subject of Freedom of Speech.

Additionally, please note that Eccie is a Private Web Site.
As such; the Owners can and do, establish what content / subjects / and speech/language is deemed to be acceptable in the Forums.
Should you not agree with what they determine to be appropriate.
The answer is extremely simple and will save you loads of frustration.
Ask to have your Account disabled. Originally Posted by biomed1
3 things I never thought I’d see:
1. My ex apologizing for fucking up our marriage
2. Trump exiting quietly
3. A reference to a Supreme Court ruling on a hooker board

Maybe Rip should get points for entertaining. It might cancel out any infractions.
I just want to know what instrument Rip has now that he's in the Band.
I just want to know what instrument Rip has now that he's in the Band. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Kazoo
Kazoo Originally Posted by Jam3768
lolling