Hey Guys I Apologize For The BB Ads (Ex Pimp)

silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. (sorry couldnt help myself). But anyway, take the advise that the others have given and start fresh.
tricK? really??? oh honey you need a better vocabulary! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
Not really. Like everything else, I know you want to be politically correct, but this is a WHORE board. That is what guys that do this are, tricks, now the political correct term is hobbyist as is provider for hooker, but let's face the reality and call it what it is.

As for the OP, letting someone take pics of you fucking a guy BB and those pics being posted is worse than a provider using just words in an ad to say she allows BB.
Maybe the pimp has her under the imperius curse.
Sorry I am still wondering why this was moved to coed. It's her ad to use how she wants.

Sorry Von. I think you're great. Just looking for clarification. Thanks.
i dont use that word unless im saying or treat wearing a costume! That word sounds illiterate and rude! I dont like that word and Will not view a person in that manner Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
That's right BLM were Johns!
  • L.A.
  • 11-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Not really. Like everything else, I know you want to be politically correct, but this is a WHORE board. That is what guys that do this are, tricks, now the political correct term is hobbyist as is provider for hooker, but let's face the reality and call it what it is.

As for the OP, letting someone take pics of you fucking a guy BB and those pics being posted is worse than a provider using just words in an ad to say she allows BB. Originally Posted by davidfree986
In my opinion the word "trick" has a negative connotation. It makes me think of streetwalkers who see a guy on the street and are one and are done. I don't want any part of a provider who openly refers to her clients as "tricks". It's just not cool with me at all. I know why I'm here and I know why the provider is here but I don't like that label. Just how I feel.

I think that word goes right along with this whole scenario with this provider so I'm not surprised she uses it.
In my opinion the word "trick" has a negative connotation. It makes me think of streetwalkers who see a guy on the street and are one and are done. I don't want any part of a provider who openly refers to her clients as "tricks". It's just not cool with me at all. I know why I'm here and I know why the provider is here but I don't like that label. Just how I feel.

I think that word goes right along with this whole scenario with this provider so I'm not surprised she uses it. Originally Posted by L.A.
+1 why would you see a girl who calls a guy a trick? Just not ok in my opinion
In my opinion the word "trick" has a negative connotation. It makes me think of streetwalkers who see a guy on the street and are one and are done. I don't want any part of a provider who openly refers to her clients as "tricks". It's just not cool with me at all. Originally Posted by L.A.
agree.. sort of like when you go to a house on Halloween, open your bag and say "trick or treat"... you expect candy, the "trick" part is simply an expression.. if the person opening the door actually has a trick, you're like "c'mon Motherfucker, just give me some damn candy so I can move on to the next house, and get to bed before my curfew"...
Lmfao
See when you start seeing the hobby as tricks and put on a robotic persona guys can tell and it's time to be out of the hobby...when you are taking more losses than wins it's time to reconsider your game plan..I hope mods are acting swiftly because it's not good if a pimp has her account
Personally I still think the pimp posted this....why would she A. use a word like "trick" which makes her sound like some low down sw'n ho ( which is the image the pimp is trying portray her as)and 2. fucking mention std's with that little but you can still come see me unsaid:" even though I'm a dirty whore"

People please! A fucking dude wrote that!

Who cares about the pics, I think most of us have been in those positions in flagrant e with at least one person.

This being an uncertain universe I could be wrong though about all of the above
After looking at it a few times it seems like and I hope she didn't write this. I have not done bareback with anyone not even in the heat of the moment my safety is more important than pleasure...I don't condemn who does it's thier choice but I just don't do it. I hope everything turns out okay though like said before she needs to just go ahead and close this account and make a new one...good luck to her and if she had a pimp I hope she realizes her value and is away from him. Nobody deserves to be treated like an item. If she did write this good luck with her hobby ....the mods will find out I'm sure
I would love to be her pimp. I bet she brings in some serious scratch.
We are tricks, political correctness is some cockamamie bullshit and one of the downfalls of American society. That's why we have so many nut-cases here. You can't put a ribbon and lipstick on a pig to make it a new creature. As soon as it sees a puddle of mud it will dive in head first, ribbon and all. That's like chopping your cock off and saying you're a woman. You're just a man with mutilated genitilia, I don't care how you want to dress it up.

Anyway, let's just keep it real and be adult about it. If you don't want to be a trick, stop doing the things that define a trick (i.e...sex for money). Otherwise, own that shit!

Oh yeah, to keep in line with the post, I agree THN she would definitely this chick would completely burn the competition if she was in your stable!
Well said, DK.

I've never used the term trick unless I was joking. Guys use the word whore all the time. I actually love that word. Getting offended is a choice.

I'm guessing it's the girl posting. These chicks get as ghetto as their handlers in no time. It is a great threAD. I guess I can see why it was moved to coed. And I'm sure the bbfs lovers are oooooozing with anticipation to see her. Well done, hon.

Ok Lemme quit. Lol. I gotta lot to do today. Good luck, OP (whoever you are). I'll echo what others have suggested and vote for a name change. Its really the best option for you at this point. Own what happened, of course but repackaging sounds best.