I got Dinner for 8 to 10..

Aww BA!!!! You're such a sweet lady! Way to go to offer people a place to go and good eats. You're awesome!

Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

Thanks sugar pie. Smooch
This is so very kind of you. If I didn't have family visiting I would have certainly and most cheerfully visited with a dish to pass around and maybe some homemade Michigan Cherry pie. It's always good to meet good people. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year Miss Bridgette Ann. Originally Posted by awbenzik

mmmm He Said Pie
Thanks everyone for the awesome Christmas spirit. Seems like too many people are out chasing everything else but Christmas spirit this year. Come on ladies take a break. Yall deserve it. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to everyone. I'm cuddling up with some Jack D Cider. And the nightmare before Christmas.

Xoxo
BA
How about we plan a Super Bowl party. I have no idea when it is but I love to cook and etc.
  • Iam45
  • 12-25-2015, 06:54 AM
BA, wish you a merry gang bang Christmas
It is very kind for you to offer to others - Thank you
How about we plan a Super Bowl party. I have no idea when it is but I love to cook and etc. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims

It's in February I believe
February 7th, I would definitely be down for a Super Bowl party!
Your offer was very generous. I wish I would have seen it earlier. It's definitely no fun to be alone during the holidays
Wish I lived closer to Dallas, I'd totally take you up on it.
How about we plan a Super Bowl party. I have no idea when it is but I love to cook and etc. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
Do you need a naked guy to eat hors d'oeuvres off of?