I luv Maxine Waters, she is good for a deep

• WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 11:03 AM
It's the platform.

Most of Ted Nugent's remarks are documented by some lame-stream media type who drives out to Nugent's ranch and asks stilted, pointed questions to provoke an untoward remark.

As an employee of CNN, Kathy Griffin is ... or rather "was" ... a face of the lame-stream media speaking from a rather large national platform ... not just from a lawn chair on the back porch of a ranch in Texas.

Please Lord have mercy on those on the left who cannot see that distinction.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
She hosted a NY eve show on CNN. Please tell me you do not equate that with being a journalist.

Ted campaigned for Trump. Ted advocated killing the former President.

Yes I see the difference.

Look, neither did anything illegal as far as I can tell, I'm not sure wtf all the fuss is about.

But please, KG is not any kind of employee of CNN. She should be now. All these shows are just fighting for ratings. Low information voters are not served well by any of them
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Well, since she has no balls, she should be a favorite of all of YOU eunuchs in the reach-around crew ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Rey , one day you may make a intelligent post, evidently today will not be the day.
Rey , one day you may make a intelligent post, evidently today will not be the day. Originally Posted by WTF
And it hurts me to the quick not to have YOUR approval, wtf !
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 11:46 AM
And it hurts me to the quick not to have YOUR approval, wtf ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can continue to cut off your nose to spite your face if you want...

If you ever post something relevant and intelligent, I'll give you credit.
My GOD you're a whinylittlebitch!

Ted is an asshole. Kathy Griffin fucked up.

But they're fucking show business folks, you damned fool.

Typical RWWipe ignorance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
a minor distinction
I don't know if I feel more frightened, or sad that there are actually American citizens that voted for her, more than once.
Published on Jun 1, 2017
InfoWars takes you on a dark journey into the criminal mind of one of Americas most corrupt and divisive politicians, congresswoman Maxine Waters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBC_WVGA7qI
Let e see, hired to do a job for a company means either a contractor or an employee.
I am guessing she was a contractor rather than an employee unless she was on the payroll.
You should know.

So, if a hooker works for a pimp, is she a contractor or an employee?
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 10:21 AM
Let e see, hired to do a job for a company means either a contractor or an employee.
I am guessing she was a contractor rather than an employee unless she was on the payroll.
You should know.

So, if a hooker works for a pimp, is she a contractor or an employee? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
One night a year 2dog, unless there is something not reported, is not an employee by any stretch of the imagination.

So to classify Kathy Griffin as an employee of CNN is idiotic. Which is what some have tried to do.

Some say eccie is promoting prostitution and you are in fact pimping. So are you an unpaid employee of eccie facilitating prostitution? Or a contract worker? Bunch of ways to look at a bunch of different scenario in regards to pimping.
Kathy Griffin’s stunt was not an errant, an off the cuff remark. It was an elaborately produced affair with malice of forethought involving in addition to Kathy Griffin a script, at least one camera man, a make-up artist, a prosthetic FX artist, a director, a producer, etc.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Kathy Griffin’s stunt was not an errant, an off the cuff remark. It was an elaborately produced affair with malice of forethought involving in addition to Kathy Griffin a script, at least one camera man, a make-up artist, a prosthetic FX artist, a director, a producer, etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes and your point?

It was not a CNN photographer.

It is not a threat to Trump.

There was no bounty put on his head.

This is the PC police run amuck.

CNN dropped her from her one night a year gig with them. A few venues dropped her comedy show.

But nothing she did reported so far comes any where near being illegal.

You think a real threat to Trump would not have already been arrested?
And it hurts me to the quick not to have YOUR approval, wtf ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Please stop quoting him. WTF chews his shit sandwich with his mouth open thinking he's saying something.
Yes and your point?

It was not a CNN photographer.

It is not a threat to Trump.

There was no bounty put on his head.

This is the PC police run amuck.

CNN dropped her from her one night a year gig with them. A few venues dropped her comedy show.

But nothing she did reported so far comes any where near being illegal.

You think a real threat to Trump would not have already been arrested?
Originally Posted by WTF
Never argued that what she did was illegal. Never argued that it wasn't her first amendment right to do what she did. She'll be embarrassed when she gets interviewed by the Secret Service, but being rejected by her former employers and half of American society are the just rewards for what she did. BTW, how do you absolutely know none of those additional individuals aren't associated with CNN? Kathy Griffin was.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2017, 04:22 PM
Never argued that what she did was illegal. Never argued that it wasn't her first amendment right to do what she did. She'll be embarrassed when she gets interviewed by the Secret Service, but being rejected by her former employers and half of American society are the just rewards for what she did. BTW, how do you absolutely know none of those additional individuals aren't associated with CNN? Kathy Griffin was. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If you have proof that they are associated with CNN, please present it.

I also contend that Griffin was not an employee of CNN.

If you have evidence she was, I'm open minded. It is just the evidence to date does not suggest as much.

We then agree that nothing presented to date was illegal. Some on here disagree.

This is more a PC matter than a legal one.