Weather

Fancy wins this whole thread with post #9.
And if it happens ya have to be fucked for about 2 years or so reach out. Its people not the government that help you thru. God Bless and GOD SPEED TO YALL!! xxoo annie
Posting taint, and titty, photos will make the Big Tebow smile on Houston ...
Yep I am changing my schedule and headed back to the midwest ......

Ill be back down south later in september

stay safe everyone
Freak
Yep I am changing my schedule and headed back to the midwest ......

Ill be back down south later in september

stay safe everyone
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn, going to miss the decadent doubles we had planned!

Feeling real bad for denizens of the coast from Palacios to Port Lavaca to Rockport, site of Harvey's landfall 5 hours ago as a Cat 4. Spent a couple of weekends down that way recently and had more visits in the works. Those were nice, quiet, quaint beach/fishing towns. Damage reports may be scary when daylight arrives and the storm eases up enough to allow the authorities in.

Irish duck luck to them with hopes they stay plucky!
This storm is going to be joke in Houston. It brought unnecessary drama into a city that already has too much drama as it is.
You can thanck the media for the overhype.
This. They drive people into a frenzy just to keep people watching.
This storm is going to be joke in Houston. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Fortunately, Houston is not the center of the universe.

May be yours!

The Galveston area just got 7+ inches by landfall and tornadoes have been seen on radar between Houston and Victoria. And hopefully those people in those areas were able to catch the news and weather channel warnings, since local information is not available. We have friends in harms way in those areas, and the "hype" is real to them. But I can see why you wouldn't have any friends down there! Do you have any in Houston?
TY for your concern. We are all stocked up here, gonna ride it out. Its very puzzling how im still getting appt requests at this time. Lol. Originally Posted by Kammye
You not getting appointment requests would be a REAL DISASTER. IMO
If you had been watching the utter disappointment in the news reporters its comical. A Channel 2 news chick was walking thru the devastation in Corpus and she mentioned that it will take hours for the people in the area to clean up. Hours!!! Most debris was already stacked up by the street.

Another NBC news chick was reporting about how hard it was raining and all the destruction. Only problem it was not raining, the destruction was a street sign laying on the ground.
Fortunately, Houston is not the center of the universe.

May be yours!

The Galveston area just got 7+ inches by landfall and tornadoes have been seen on radar between Houston and Victoria. And hopefully those people in those areas were able to catch the news and weather channel warnings, since local information is not available. We have friends in harms way in those areas, and the "hype" is real to them. But I can see why you wouldn't have any friends down there! Do you have any? Originally Posted by LexusLover
FTFY
If you had been watching the utter disappointment in the news reporters its comical. A Channel 2 news chick was walking thru the devastation in Corpus and she mentioned that it will take hours for the people in the area to clean up. Hours!!! Most debris was already stacked up by the street.

Another NBC news chick was reporting about how hard it was raining and all the destruction. Only problem it was not raining, the destruction was a street sign laying on the ground. Originally Posted by pyramider
On Click2, it would be better if Rachel, Britta and Jennifer posted some taint for you.
If they do not want me, and the masses, laughing at them ... then yes they should post taint photos.