Meanwhile, in Texas II

Patrick should have stayed a sportscaster. Period.
  • BJerk
  • 02-21-2014, 07:52 AM
You aren't seeking justice, you are seeking revenge, BJesus. Revenge for wrongs, most of which occurred before we were born.

What would Jesus say? C'mon, BJesus. Just admit you have no intention of following Jesus, and drop the charade. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The wrongs occurred in the last 60 years, also. The ones that occurred before you were born supported the system you now benefit from. It is the legacy of racism.

When a Rockefeller inherits millions from his daddy, he inherits the legacy of how it was earned/stolen. So does every white man named Winthrop who gets the interview over a guy named Dre'van.

Don't use my shortcomings to deny the father, CuteOldGuy - what about the plank in your own eye?
You're the who has to deal with your hypocrisy, BJesus. It just proves you're a phony. Phonies are funny.

Follower of Jesus! Bullshit! That's what is funny! According to the Bible, there's no room in heaven for you. Enjoy, phony BJesus!
Obviously, those white people who ask for forgiveness and truly repent are to be forgiven. I'm talking about the rest of the lot who do not repent. They shall get their just rewards here on earth - forced labor, rape, lynchings, etc. would be fair payback but I will settle for political patronage, voting restrictions, all contracts awarded to black firms for 50 years, and all the good jobs go to black people at a high rate of pay. Incarceration would be appropriate in your case. Originally Posted by BJerk
Your never-ending plan of atonement isn't entirely racial isn't? I mean, there's something for the Africans who slaughtered and sold each other, and the white on white crimes too, I hope?
  • BJerk
  • 02-21-2014, 10:01 PM
You're the who has to deal with your hypocrisy, BJesus. It just proves you're a phony. Phonies are funny.

Follower of Jesus! Bullshit! That's what is funny! According to the Bible, there's no room in heaven for you. Enjoy, phony BJesus! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There is room in heaven for all who repent and profess Jesus as their Savior.
There is room in heaven for all who repent and profess Jesus as their Savior. Originally Posted by BJerk
Which you, thus far, have refused to do. Repentance means to have a change of heart. You have not done that. You would still rather seek revenge and hatred than follow the teachings of Jesus. You advocate the rape and killing of white people, to avenge misconduct from decades ago. Then you expect Jesus to greet you saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant"? It doesn't work that way. You will more likely hear, "Depart from me, I never knew you". No one can serve two masters, my confused, angry friend. You choose to serve the god of hate and revenge. Verily, you already have your reward.
Obviously, Whiny is disturbed.
Lol! Typical AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013&2014! BJesus wants him lynched and raped because of his skin color, and he calls ME disturbed! That is too funny!

• BJerk
  • 02-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Which you, thus far, have refused to do. Repentance means to have a change of heart. You have not done that. You would still rather seek revenge and hatred than follow the teachings of Jesus. You advocate the rape and killing of white people, to avenge misconduct from decades ago. Then you expect Jesus to greet you saying,"Well done, good and faithful servant"? It doesn't work that way. You will more likely hear, "Depart from me, I never knew you". No one can serve two masters, my confused, angry friend. You choose to serve the god of hate and revenge. Verily, you already have your reward. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As the other poster said, you are delusional. One can receive forgiveness and yet still have to pay reasonable consequences. Reread what I said - I suggested rape and hangings to make a point about what happened to us but our justice isn't an eye for an eye but we need something. You don't get a free pass with forgiveness to do anything you want then just have it washed away with no bill at the end. To you, Jesus might say, "Get thee behind me Satan".
  • Old-T
  • 02-22-2014, 02:13 PM
As the other poster said, you are delusional. One can receive forgiveness and yet still have to pay reasonable consequences. Reread what I said - I suggested rape and hangings to make a point about what happened to us but our justice isn't an eye for an eye but we need something. You don't get a free pass with forgiveness to do anything you want then just have it washed away with no bill at the end. To you, Jesus might say, "Get thee behind me Satan". Originally Posted by BJerk
What a simplistic view of life.

How do you propose to do anything remotely "just", even if you could?

Tell me, in your world what would be proper "bill" for a person of mixed race? One who is a third generation American whose grandparents didn't arrive until 1880? Someone of southern heritage whose ancestors had no slaves? The descendants of a white abolitionist who was murdered for being a "nigger lover"? Or, to reflect the question back on you, what is proper "bill" for the descendents of Buffalo soldiers who killed native Americans and drove them off their lands?

You are full of hate. It will consume you from the inside.
That's the point I'm trying to make to him, OT. Hey, BJesus, what scripture teaches that punishment still awaits those who repent and obtain forgiveness? Doesn't scripture teach, "Vengeance is mine, says The Lord"? If it does, why are you trying to exact revenge? If you were a follower of Jesus, wouldn't you be doing what He says? Why not?

Oh, I don't think Jesus will say, "Get thee behind me, Satan" to me. He saved that for pretend believers who wouldn't follow His teachings. But, when they came to their senses, and started truly following, He took them back. Give up this hate and revenge, BJesus. You'll be happier.
  • BJerk
  • 02-23-2014, 10:28 PM
Two old racist crackers..nothing new here
Until you repent and FORGIVE Bjerk you are condemned. You have a long ways to go. Of course you would be more believable if you were a real black man. Can I call you Token?
Two old racist crackers..nothing new here Originally Posted by BJerk
You really are committed to your hypocrisy, BJesus. Much more committed to that than any faith you claim to have.

• Old-T
  • 02-24-2014, 05:38 AM
Two old racist crackers..nothing new here Originally Posted by BJerk
looks like you have acquired IB disease: if you can't answer the question, hurl insults. I'll repeat the question since you seem to have ignored it.

How do you propose to do anything remotely "just", even if you could?

Tell me, in your world what would be proper "bill" for a person of mixed race? One who is a third generation American whose grandparents didn't arrive until 1880? Someone of southern heritage whose ancestors had no slaves? The descendants of a white abolitionist who was murdered for being a "nigger lover"? Or, to reflect the question back on you, what is proper "bill" for the descendents of Buffalo soldiers who killed native Americans and drove them off their lands?

You are full of hate. It will consume you from the inside. Originally Posted by Old-T