TSA Thieves

As a frequent international and domestic business traveler, since the inception of TSA never once have I lost an item, or had an issue. It's comical to watch "amateurs" go through screening and make fools of themselves challenging TSA.

They have a job to do (whether it keeps us safe or not) and extending patience and simple common courtesy to them makes the whole process flow properly. The TSA staff you come in contact with at the entry points DOES NOT set policy, they just implement as directed.

Proper packing, including as previously mentioned, keeping your valuables together, waiting for your carry on's to go through the scanner prior to you being scanned all go a long way towards making the process quick and easy.

Traveling with an expandable carry on helps avoid issues with checked bags. Learn how to pack. (I've traveled 10 days with just a carry on...) Oh, and just because you're late to the airport for your flight doesn't give you any priority in line, or with the TSA staff "hurrying you through."
Good for you. Everything's FINE now. On the beach with my tan lines and cervasa . Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Who goes to Mexico and tans with clothes on? Hmmm....
When your at the hotel resort with kids everywhere I don't know anyone that walks around naked do you..Hmmmmmm
Please don't be THAT tourist. -_-
Attachment 663208 Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Too many shots of tequila when I was responding to your other statement. I still like the way I wrote it though. Thanks Zeeeeeeee
As a frequent international and domestic business traveler, since the inception of TSA never once have I lost an item, or had an issue. It's comical to watch "amateurs" go through screening and make fools of themselves challenging TSA.

They have a job to do (whether it keeps us safe or not) and extending patience and simple common courtesy to them makes the whole process flow properly. The TSA staff you come in contact with at the entry points DOES NOT set policy, they just implement as directed.

Proper packing, including as previously mentioned, keeping your valuables together, waiting for your carry on's to go through the scanner prior to you being scanned all go a long way towards making the process quick and easy.

Traveling with an expandable carry on helps avoid issues with checked bags. Learn how to pack. (I've traveled 10 days with just a carry on...) Oh, and just because you're late to the airport for your flight doesn't give you any priority in line, or with the TSA staff "hurrying you through." Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
I've never had a substantial problem either. And I fly a pretty fair amount. TSAPreCheck and a Global Entry may account fir some of that. But as Billy and others point out, just having your shit together is of great benefit. You dint send you wallet through in a tray. You zip it (and everything else you carry in your pockets) up in a small inside pocket in your briefcase. Or in your sport coat pocket if you ever travel without a briefcase. I have everything in place (except my ID, before I leave my car. It's not rocket science. Just use a little common sense.
When your at the hotel resort with kids everywhere I don't know anyone that walks around naked do you..Hmmmmmm Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Guess WALDT's. A beach with a bunch of screaming ass kids is far from a vacation for me...but if kids are a necessity, the European beaches are quite liberal.
I'm sorry I happen to love my family and children. I think it's the best ever being with the family with my kiddos on a beach. More power to you being alone by yourself on a naked beach. Kids aren't a necessity their number 1 well in my life they are
Who said anything about being alone?

Oh, and for the record...was just in Mexico about six weeks ago. Customs is a breeze, even though the push the button "Green for Go", "Red for Stop" additional screening is a bit archaic.
I'm sorry I happen to love my family and children. Kids aren't a necessity their number 1 well in my life they are Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Two thumbs up, Ms Evans.

We've wagged our kids to beaches & mountains....Mayan ruins and European castles...umpteem U.S. National Parks...museums of all types...etc, etc on vacations and have LOVED every minute of it. The memories made with them (I hope) will be passed along to their kids...and so forth.

Its not to say we didn't experience our "Chevy Chase Vacation" miscues along the way.....in all honesty, the hiccups are the things we've looked back on and have had the most laughs over.
[QUOTE=Billy Babitt;1059662972]Who said anything about being alone?

Oh, and for the record...was just in Mexico about six weeks ago. Customs is a breeze, even though the push the button "Green for Go", "Red for Stop" additional screening is a bit archaic.[/QUOTE
Later
Two thumbs up, Ms Evans.

We've wagged our kids to beaches & mountains....Mayan ruins and European castles...umpteem U.S. National Parks...museums of all types...etc, etc on vacations and have LOVED every minute of it. The memories made with them (I hope) will be passed along to their kids...and so forth.

Its not to say we didn't experience our "Chevy Chase Vacation" miscues along the way.....in all honesty, the hiccups are the things we've looked back on and have had the most laughs over. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Yes sir thumbs up to you as well. Kids make the vacations. The memories with them will last forever.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 10:27 AM
Yes sir thumbs up to you as well. Kids make the vacations. The memories with them will last forever. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Why you posting on eccie while at the beach in Mexico with the kids? SMH.......sounds like too many cevesas to me
I've never had an issue with anything that I've carried on.

However, I have had a small item here and there stolen from my checked bag. Including a strap on in my last flight. That's probably the most random theft ever.
No problems with TSA for me. But, I know 2 ppl who have had problems. Family friend took off her custom made bracelet and put it in the bin. She walked a few feet then realized she did not have it. 30 seconds had elapsed and when she went back no one had any idea what she was talking about.

I have many customers who work for American, one is a Capt. He reports TSA loves to steal pilot's watches.
No problems with TSA for me. But, I know 2 ppl who have had problems. Family friend took off her custom made bracelet and put it in the bin. She walked a few feet then realized she did not have it. 30 seconds had elapsed and when she went back no one had any idea what she was talking about.

I have many customers who work for American, one is a Capt. He reports TSA loves to steal pilot's watches. Originally Posted by dallaswill
I think it's far more likely that it was stolen by the passenger in front of him.